Hillsboro, Oregon 97124 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position as a Administrative Assistance / Customer Service / IT Help Desk Support / Trainer
representative where I can provide both hands on solutions and supervise
projects as well as deliver training.
Auto Club of Southern California ACE 9/24/2004 - 11/03/2017
Costa Mesa, CA 714-***-****
• 13 plus years Customer Service / IT Help-desk / Training, supporting proprietary and outside vendor software for a large enterprise organization. Daily responsibilities with provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, support and maintenance of IT systems software to our clients, staff employees and front line member facing end users.
• Provide Administrative assistance, Help-desk Support / Training by demonstrating strong troubleshooting and analytical skills in a large multi-vendor environment. Experience with Microsoft Windows Suite products and systems. Including Windows 7, 8 and 10.
• Responsible for the administration and internal support by assisting end-users, staff employees, vendor clients with daily IT help- desk support such as PC technical support, Training, PC upgrades and maintenance, printer support along with assist Network Administrator in Windows server and Domain Controller: User account management, create change and delete user accounts per request.
• Attentive to detail, Independent thinker with the ability to make sound, logical decisions, establish work priorities and manage workload. Participate in project activities that include defining IT infrastructure and end-user needs, benefits and technical strategy.
• Work well under pressure and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision.
• Am flexible and able to handle competing /changing priorities.
• Team player who works well with others or unsupervised. Take pride in the quality of my work and enjoy completing tasks in meeting company policy and goals.
Thirteen-years plus IT Help-desk, Customer Service and Trainer.
Salary - negotiable.
• Newbridge Technical College Graduate degree 2003 Santa Ana, CA
• Long Beach City College 2005 - 2007 Long Beach, CA
• College of the Sequoias 1983 -1984 Visalia, CA