Dondi A. Randolph
To obtain a position in the maintenance field, utilizing my quality of experience, knowledge and skills to perform the necessary duties in the areas of sewage, plumbing and electrical at the journeyman level. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Eighteen plus years plumbing experience.
• Remarkable knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
• Excellent knowledge of steam, water, and natural gas distribution system maintenance and repair.
• Deep ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
• Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to the trade.
• Remarkable ability to lead others in troubleshooting, and emergency repairs.
• Great ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
• Demonstrate ability to follow oral or written instructions.
• Profound ability to provide leadership to employees. WORK EXPERIENCE
8/2017-1/2018 SJS Executives/JABAB Bowling AFB Public Works Department
• Provided vast plumbing skills in various types of plumbing systems
• Installation of all types of plumbing pipes, and systems.
• That each building is receiving adequate water supply for domestic hot and cold water.
• Attending to all service calls, and work orders. Along with emergency calls as well.
• Installation of hot water heaters being commercial, and reserve units as well.
• Installation of toilets & faucets as well.
• Working unsupervised, or in groups to complete daily and emergency task.
• Daily notation on all work orders, and time sheets.
• Vast knowledge of tools, and parts to compete jobs assign.
• Installed all sizes of copper piping.
• Proficient in soldering, and using the RIGID pro-press gun.
• Great ability to do take offs, and material list needed to complete task given.
• Installed 6” up to 10” of PVC wasted drain piping in all areas of the parking garages.
• Installed 8” and 10” ductile cast iron waste piping.
• Installed all water, and gas piping for all building, or rooms needed. Plumber/Pipefitter
1/2016-6/2016 W.G Tomko
• Provided vast plumbing skill, in various types of plumbing pipes.
• Installation of victolic pipe of various size, from 2” up to 6” for grease interceptors. For all restaurants, in the MGM casino.
• Removed, and replaced all 4” gas piping in the building of the casino.
• Installed 6” up to 10” of PVC wasted drain Piping in all areas of the parking garages.
• Installed 8” and 10” ductile cast iron waste piping in the pent house of the casino.
• Installed all water, and gas piping for all restaurants in the casino as well. Plumber/Service Technician
5/2014-1/2016 Mc McCarthy Services/ARS
• To provide general plumbing/drain cleaning.
• To handle service call to customers in their homes, or businesses.
• To sale fixture service agreements, and any other service/ product deemed necessary to complete/or prevent additional damage.
• Utilizes customer service training to educate, and assist customers in choosing service, products & finance options
6/2013-5/2014 Southland Industries /Mid-Atlantic Division
• To be able to work at vast areas of plumbing stations in the prefabrication shop.
• To be able to read blue prints, for runs of potable water systems of a new construction site.
• To read blue prints for brazing copper pipes & fittings together.
• To read blue prints to build gang toilets, and water supply systems to the gang toilets. Plumber/Division Journeyman
5/2009-5/2013 Dominion Mechanical Contractors
• Responsible for layouts and installation of plumbing systems including.
• Soldering copper fittings for water supply system.
• Cast iron for drainage systems, and PVC pipe fittings, and valves.
• Installation of fixtures.
7/2007-4/2009 John Joseph LLC. Edgewater Maryland
• Installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of piping.
• Domestic water temperature hot water, chilled water, steam, natural gas, sanitary and storm sewage systems, and related equipment.
• Pit valves, pumps, pressure regulators, expansion joints, and plumbing fixtures
• Worked with all types of piping systems, up to 30” inches in diameter.
• Use of all tools and equipment needed to complete the job.
• Knowledge of reading blue prints and taking daily log notes for the job. Plumber
3/2006-6/2007 Williams Mechanical Inc. Arlington, Virginia
• Stack Test in high-rise condominiums.
• Prepare all apartments on each floor prior to inspection.
• Daily logs of all assignments and materials used. Plumber/Apprentice
6/2003-9/2005 Calvert and Jones, Alexandria, Virginia
• Running domestic cold and hot water, thermal heating water and water main supplies
• Install water sprinkler systems and check sprinkler systems to ensure proper operation.
• Use and maintain tools and equipment Install and repair fixtures. Site Supervisor
6/2001-6/2003 Office Movers, Alexandria, Virginia
• Supervised moving contracts and accounts with government and private owned companies.
• Supervised a crew of 10 movers and directed job specifications.
• Provided follow up service with customers.
6/2002-12/2002 Singleton Electric, Inc., Gaithersburg, Maryland
• Gathered all supplies, and materials for electrical runs of all conduit piping.
• Used tools for digging trenches, with a backhoe, or mini.
• Poured concrete in all areas, in which all conduit piping was ran. Department Manager
9/2001-3/2002 Wal-Mart, Alexandria, Virginia.
• Managed the stationary department sales, shrinkage and conducted inventory.
• Delegated task for associates.
• Utilized a perpetual inventory system by conducting an inventory of floor sales and the stock room.
• Ensured all sale items were placed for weekend sales.
• Additional job related experience attached.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• Medical Gas Installer/Brazing Certification
• Backflow Prevention certification
• Plumbing Apprenticeship Program, Fairfax, Virginia
• Training in Hazardous Materials
• United States Army