Call center agent - Iqor
Charlotte, NC 28205
Seeking a position where I can utilize my previous skills and abilities for growth
Call center agent
February 2018 to Present
obtains client information by answering phones calls
-determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
-Establishes policies by entering client information
-confirming bill amounts
Chicken salad chicks Charlotte, NC
February 2015 to February 2018
Was responsible for all management aspects during shifts while on duty.
-Directing fellow employees through daily routines and interacting with customers to ensure a
-Made daily and nightly shift deposits of money at the bank
-supervised other staff for following protocols regarding food rotation and cleaning food stations
Hilton Charlotte center City Charlotte, Nc
September 2012 to February 2015
Responsible for providing a constant supply of clean linens for entire hotel
-supporting laundry operation
-Completing wash cycles
- Greet customers in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner
-Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
Personal Care Assistant
Assured care - Charlotte, NC
May 2009 to August 2012
- Plan, purchase, prepare, and serve meals to patients and other family members, according to
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss
observations with a supervisor and case manager.
Metro One Charlotte, NC
Directory assistants 05/200to5/2008
- Provided callers with customer service over the phone regarding placing collect calls, giving out
-Looked up local business
-Used computerized alphabetical or geographical directories
Liberty Nursing rehab Center
June 2006 to January 2007
- Delivered food trays to client in there room.
- Made sure food was delivered to the correct patient.
- Answered any questions the patient or family had concerning the food.
Dunkin Doughnuts - Charlotte, NC
May 2005 to June 2006
- Managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties
- Performed sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking
- Responsible for training new employees
Family Dollar - Charlotte, NC
March 2003 to August 2005
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
- Calculated total payments received during a time period, and reconciled this with total
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were
correct and that there was adequate change.
January 2002 to May 2003
- Stocked shelves, and marked prices on shelves and items.
- Cashed checks for customers.
- Computed and recorded totals of transactions.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
General Education Diploma in Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont
Central Piedmont Community College - Charlotte, NC
Call Center, Customer Service, CSR