Mr. CHIRAWAT WITHANWATTANA
• Over 10+ years of Business Analyst experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
• Proven success in conducting as is and to be analysis, GAP analysis, Risk Analysis, Impact Analysis and Cost- Benefit Analysis.
• Excellent Business writing skills, including extensive writing of Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Non-Functional Requirements Document (NFRD) and System Requirements Specification (SRS).
• Experience in Business System Analysis, Process engineering. Process improvement. Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
• In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle process which includes Waterfall and Spiral methodologies and expertise in Rational Unified Process methodology (RUP) and Agile.
• Expertise in UML (Use Case Diagrams, User Stories, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams) as a business analysis methodology to define the Business Model using Rational Rose and MS Visio
• Proficient in all cycles of test life cycle from Test planning, defect tracking, managing defects life cycle and responsible for test deliverables, status reporting, issue escalation and defect trend analysis.
• Well versed in writing SQL queries for data analysis is with understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDMS) and Business Intelligence (Bl).
Area of Expertise
Methodologies SDLC, RUP, UML, JAD, CMM, RAD, Waterfall, Agile Scrum SDLC Testing Tools Quality Center, Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner Business Modeling Tools Rational Rose, MS Visio, Rational Requisite Pro Project Management MS Project, MS Office, Trello, Primavera P6 Databases SQL, MS Access, Oracle
Web Technologies MS Frontpage, HTML, DHTML, Java, C, C++ C# Operating Systems Windows Me/XP/Vista, MAC, UNIX, LINUX, DOS Software Application MS Office enterprise, Ms office SharePoint, Adobe software application QA's tool
Mercury® Test Director, Mercury® Quick Test Professional, Mercury® WinRunner, Mercury® Load Runner, Passmark® Test log. Mantis, Snag it ®, Microsoft® Web Application Center Test
Keller Graduate School
in New York, USA
2009 – 2012
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dual Concentration: Project Management and Information System Management
Dusit Thani College
in Bangkok, Thailand
2003 – 2007
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Hospitality Management Concentration Hotel Management GPA: 3.17
COMPU TECH COMPUTER INC. NEW YORK, USA APRIL 2015 – CURRENT Senior Business Analyst
Project Details: This project is aimed to provide better health & medical choice for the community people. Responsibilities:
• Interacted with business customers to define and finalize the Business Requirements for various applications by using RUP and Agile Methodology.
• Worked in collaboration with the application SMEs to evaluate various applications for Application Risk Profiling and capture requirements.
• Model the Business Processes using VISIO and BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation).
• Worked with database management team to authenticate applications for compliance and regulation factors.
• Analyzed various resource files being used to generate the report and documented data mapping and data source interface documents.
• Closely interacted with designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow and keep them updated for business users.
• Coordinated JAD session with system analysts, development team, project manager for application development and Pre-validation specifications.
• Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) document, User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document for system application development.
• Worked in cross-functional teams to define, document and update business requirements, conduct requirement sessions, provide weekly status report and project plans.
• Developed budget planning report & timelines of the project by conducting walk-through sessions and meetings involving various leads from Development, QA and Technical Support teams.
• Performed GAP analysis for the modules in production, conducted feasibility study and performed impact analysis for proposed enhancements.
• Coordinated various kinds of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including regression testing, system testing, integration testing, functional testing.
• Participated in Bug-Review meetings with software developers, QA engineers, managers, and suggested enhancements and solution to the existing application problem from business perspectives. Environment: Rational Requisite Pro, Windows XP/2000, MS SQL Server, XML, MS-Project, MS-Office Suite, MS SharePoint, Documentum, MS Visio, Win Runner, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Cognos, GUI Design studio.
COMPU TECH COMPUTERS INC, NEW YORK APRIL 2015 – CURRENT Senior Business Analyst
Project Details: This application is developed to book airline tickets online along with hotel booking and car services for a whole vacation plan.
§ Performed software defect reporting and bug tracking for different levels of testing such as Functional testing, Backend Testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, and End to End Testing
§ Experienced with Defect Reporting, Tracking and Resolution capabilities
§ Worked closely with requirement, design, and development team; participated walkthrough meetings.
§ Conducted Functional and Regression Testing using QTP and identified application errors
§ Implemented Data Driven Testing Using QTP to check for the functionality of the application
§ Extensive use of VB scripting for putting conditions, loops and functions in QTP Scripts.
§ Writing SQL queries and statements to test database for retrieving information, editing data and inserting the data.
§ Performed database testing/back-end testing by writing queries in SQL
§ Met with the developers and technical content writers on a daily basis to update the test documents.
§ Participate weekly meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
§ Written Test Cases and Performed Manual Testing such as Positive testing, Negative Testing and Black Box Testing.
§ Performed GUI Test, Functional testing, Smoke testing. Unit testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), System testing
§ Prepared and developed test cases, test scripts, and test approach documents.
§ Created test cases and test procedures based on Functional Requirement. Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET using C#.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, Web Forms, MS SQL Server 2008.
Hedge Fund Analyst MARCH 2013 – APRIL 2015
• Conducted research and due diligence on hedge funds
• Evaluated and conducted bottom-up qualitative and quantitative analysis for both new and existing investments
• Assisted in writing reports on existing funds and make investment recommendations to the Investment Committee on a quarterly basis.
• Arranged, conducted, participated and documented interviews with Hedge Fund managers
• Performed quantitative analysis on fund, peer group and market data; maintained relevant data and presented findings to colleagues and senior management.
• Created monthly reports summarizing sector performance, investment themes and outlooks of investment pool for use internally and externally.
• Supported the investment process by identifying compelling hedge fund managers across the globe.
• Participated in due diligence meetings to evaluate a hedge fund's investment edge, its process and risk management capabilities.
• Conducted research on hedge fund strategies and performing routine quantitative analysis.
• Assisted the senior analyst in preparing investment analyses, and in drafting recommendations to the Investment Committee.
• Supported the team by participating in the quarterly and annual review process of underlying investments.
• Conducted hedge fund strategy reviews and market updates on a regular basis and assisted the senior analyst in presenting to the investment committee.
• Maintained investment records in the database.
• Inserted variety of check points like: Object Check point, table Professional Experience
ENTNOV AUGUST 2007-MARCH 2008
ENTNOV is a regional company that provides services like Web Site Hosting, Email Hosting, High Speed Internet, Managed Firewall and Network Security, Managed Site VPN, Spam Filtering and Collocated Server Hosting. I was involved in Conducting manual and automated testing of the modules of the application which has detailed information about their billing, different services, company information, due dates, and payment information. Responsibilities:
• Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
• Followed agile development methodology and conducted agile testing.
• Manually test each and every module of the application and verify against expected results.
• Performed Smoke testing of the application manually after each build.
• Performed rigorous manual testing before a release.
• Manually performed Backend testing of the application for SQL-Server perform ad-hoc tests to uncover defects and log them.
• Modified previously existing test cases that were driven by the manual testing.
• Conducted result analysis and interacted with developers to resolve bugs.
• Participated in the project meetings.
• Conducted manual black box testing to better understand the functionality of the Application
• Inserted variety of check points like: Object Check point, table Environment: QTP, Windows, UNIX, SQL-Server, Internet Explorer Professional Experience
CENTRAL DEPARTMENT STORE LIMITED, BANGKOK SEPTEMBER 2003 - MAY 2007 Business Analyst
• Time Management System application is developed to track online daily attendance of the employees of various departments.
• Analyzed the Functional Requirements and Design Specifications documents to ensure that the system met all of the technical and business requirements of PBGC's most of web-based applications
• Generated and implemented templates for Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Business Analysis, Test Defect Log, Test Case Checklist etc.
• Involved in Designing, planning, manual testing of the application.
• Used Quality Center as Test Case execution management tool.
• Involved in setting up the Testing Methodology for the QA department, generating various documents to enable uniformity in recording the test process and results throughout the company.
• Performed Functional testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, and System test
• Responsible for identifying the Functional test cases for Regression Testing and automated these scripts using QTP
• Used Quick Test Pro to conduct Data Driven Testing by pulling data from a table.
• Provide status updates to release test lead and release test coordinator
• Maintain relationships with key stake holders needed for automation testing
• Performed Manual testing on different modules of the application.
• Performed Positive Testing and Negative Testing Manually. Environment: QTP, vb scripts, Windows, Excel.