Solid Excel user comfortable with manipulating large data sets from multiple sources, analytical thinker and very open minded with 10+ years as high performing team player in challenging cross-functional positions and multicultural environments. Functional experience in SaaS companies includes FP&A, Financial Modeling, Data Intelligence, Sales Compensation, CRM and Business Development. Strengths: solid competencies in building complex reports, passion to automate and streamline processes for scalability, consistent and effective with a can-do-attitude and high attention to detail. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Reduced $900K+ of labor cost by optimizing reporting process
Decreased the failure rate from 15% to 3% by streamlining the compensation plan production process
Converted 30% of key clients to E-commerce/Paperless solutions, resulting in high cost saving
Increased €400K of annual net profit by initiating & managing the development of a new sale area PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
ESSENCE GLOBAL, San Francisco March 2017 - Today
World’s largest digital marketing agency
Sr FP&A & Data Analyst (Consultant)
• Design and build robust Business Measurement and Data Dashboards, from scratch to final product, including heavy financial modeling: actual vs budget reconciliation, variance analysis, resource utilization, and large variety of reports for Executive, Operations, HR and Marketing projects.
• Develop BI dashboards, data models and reports using Looker. Control and validate integrity of the data following the migration of database from multiple systems to BI tool.
• Gather and combine data from multiple systems to prepare complex models and ad-hoc variance reports, support for special projects and initiatives at the request of the executive leaderships.
• Run periodic reports and assist regional finance groups with the follow up on actions taken for the reconciliation between Actuals and Budget.
DOCUSIGN, San Francisco Jan 2016 – Dec 2016
Sales Compensation & Data Analyst
• Responsible to produce all the compensation plans, set-up and managed the calculations in the Macro file used as source of truth.
• Process Management including data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement.
• Streamlined and improved the process for scalability, reduced the failure rate from 15% to 3% only.
• Created audit tools and performed data analysis to guarantee the data integrity along the process and the reconciliation between systems and Payroll.
• Set up metrics to control and track the distribution flow providing full transparency to the stakeholders. 3D - ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES, Marseille, France Oct 2008 – May 2015 Industry leader in France and worldwide operator & integrator of communication services Business Developer
• Prospected and sold Fleet Management and Geolocation software solutions to company leaders.
• Responsible of the full sales cycle from prospection to closing deals. Developed account portfolio, responsible for the management of sales and the relationship with customers.
• Initiated and managed the development of a new sale area, resulting in €400K of annual net profit.
• Demonstrated success in exceeding goals, top 3 in national sales challenge in the last consecutive. years, and numerous awards for excellence.
Resume, Page Two
MAERSK, Paris, France 2000 – 2008
World leader in sea transport and logistics
Sales & Marketing Reporting Manager
• Leaded the development and preparation of comprehensive reports to support decision making, analyzed operating performance and sale forecasts, weekly monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting.
• Proposed and prioritized changes to reporting and creating additional metrics / processes based on evolving requirements.
• Key-role by analyzing and reconciling data from large dataset to calculate sales revenue used for the calculation of individual sales bonus, ROI analysis, extensive use of Excel, Hyperion and SAP- Business Object.
• Leveraged multiple sales data sources to exploit data for the analysis of marketing campaigns, strategic events and sales pipeline. Actively contributed to the FP&A, budget and forecast preparation.
• E-commerce/Paperless: country project manager, managed the promotion of digital solutions and the conversion of the national key clients.
• CRM administrator: coordinated the national implementation of a new CRM system, guaranteed the data integrity, owned day-to-day monitoring and long-term administration of the application, trained the new users.
EDUCATION, AWARDS and COMPLEMENTARY BUSINESS SKILLS
• European Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Economics, International School of Economics, HES – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
• National Diploma in Business studies, all areas of economics, University of Lille II, France
• Extensive Foreign Work and Travel Experience in Europe, Asia and the US
• Passion in converting standard bicycles into electric bicycles
• IT: expert in Excel, VBA, proficient with MS Access, PowerPoint, SAP-BusinessObject, Hyperion, SQL, SFDC, Looker.