Patricia R. Spencer
Phone 210-***-**** • E-mail email@example.com Experience
Accenture Federal Services – worked 6 different roles 2006 - current Client Supply Demand Specialist (iSymmetry/Accenture Federal Services) 4/22/2017 - Present
• Job Posting & Creation/Contract Management - Responsible for managing all current and future demand for client teams and is the point of contact for the client leadership team for all supply demand issues. Create internal and external requisitions for fulfillment. Responsible for weekly reporting for staffing statistics. 100% remote.
Talent Fulfillment Specialist (iSymmetry/Accenture Federal Services) 8/7/2012 – 7/23/2016 and 11/17/2016 – 4/21/2017
• Internal Recruiting - Negotiates and confirms staffing opportunities when internal resources come available due to project completion or role end. Responsible for weekly reporting for project budgeting. Involves high degree of flexibility with competing deadlines and priorities. Multitasking is a must. 100% remote
EEO Reporting Specialist
12/2009 – 5/2011
• Reporting - Heavy reporting and data entry duties involving extraction, review, analyzing and preparing of complex data for monthly/quarterly/annual reporting. Finalized reporting for EEO-1’s and VETS 100 due to government entities annually. Handled data peer reviews. Position requires 100% accuracy. 50% remote.
HR Transactions & Backup EEO Reporting Specialist
9/2007 – 11/2009
• Employee Data/Reporting - Entered various transactions in SAP PM and SAP OM. Also made salary updates and calculations. Pull adhoc reports for peer reviews. Coordinated with an international team overseas and in the USA. Position required 100 percent accuracy and peer review. Organizational Management Analyst
5/2007 – 9/2007
• Transactions/Data Management - Organizational Management transactions through SAP OM, Remedy, SSDB and adhoc reporting.
3/2006 – 4/2007
• Data Entry - Enter applicant data into the state of Texas’s application system through TIERS and MAXIE for TANF, Medicaid and CHIP eligibility. Researched applicant data for accuracy and verified applicant assets.
Recruiter 2 (Randstad)
8/1/2016 – 9/9/2016
• External Recruiting - Partner with the Senior Recruiter to identify candidates for difficult to fill positions and pipeline candidate for positions that are filled on a recurring basis. Becton Dickinson
Data Analyst (Randstad)
6/5/2012 – 7/31/2012
• Data Management/Data Mining/Reporting - Managed large databases/data warehouses (BI/BW) and pulled reporting for team to audit payments to physicians (Sunshine Law) from SAP and Concur. USAA Federal Bank
6/1998 – 1/2006
• Data Entry/Production/Imaging - Workflow lead and SME. Managed team’s overtime and backlog to meet deadlines. Indexed bank documents into customer files through Rumba. Researched illegible documents for rescan. High speed scanning through Captiva for all bank documents. Met and exceeded production benchmarks for scanning and indexing. Rotated shifts in the Deposits/item-processing department to help team reduce work overflow. Assisted with data entry in order to proof deposit slips and checks.
South West Texas Blood and Tissue Center
1997 - 1998
• Data Entry/Help Desk - Data entry of blood donor cards. IT Help desk report as needed. Software
MS Office Suite - Word, Excel (Vlookups, if statements, formulas, etc), Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access; SAP R/3 in PM and OM module, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Remedy, WQM, Sharepoint, AutoAAP, Lotus Notes, Red Carpet/Silk Road, EURC, MyScheduling Adhoc, Concur, Captiva, Rumba. Education
Graduated 1991 – Diploma
Western Governor’s University
Tentative Graduation Date 12/2018 - B.S. in HR Management