Aspiring to gain a position in user interface designer, user experience
designer or product designer position and ready to relocate. UX DESIGNER UI DESIGNER PRODUCT DESIGNER
Dynamic and highly dedicated User Center Design and Visual Design. Professional with a hands-on strong end-to-end skill set and startup experience in all facets of visual designing, front-end developing, graphic illustration. Adept in the creation of responsive websites and user-friendly applications. Possess strong writing, interpersonal, and communication skills with the great ability to grow and excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Process Improvement
• Regulatory Compliance
• Strategic Planning & Analysis
• Creative Design Direction
• Design Management
• Testing & Modifying
• Logo Development
• Relationship Building
• Timeline Management
• Communication Skills
• Analyzing & Interpreting
• Customer Service
GAIN LIFE, INC., Allston, MA
UI/UX Design and Illustration Intern Jun 2017-Dec 2017
• Liaised with six UI/UX interns and three product managers to develop the structure of PowerUP Health mobile application. Designed the wireframe and created low-fidelity prototypes for user testing modify the design.
• Established and designed over 70 unique icons for nutrition, mind-set and other functions in PowerUP Health and ManUP Health. Created a design system for consistency on over 150 website application pages.
• Published PowerUp Health and ManUp Health application at App Store and Google Play based on the final UI mockup with flow marks. BLOCK SCHOOL, San Francisco, CA
Freelance UI/UX Designer Apr 2017-May 2017
• Coordinated with two UI/UX design, three product management,and two full stack developer students to defend project goals. Designed the official website for parents and children to understand the key values for clients.
• Enhanced and used wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and efficiently communicated interaction ideas. Defended design decisions on the overall design roadmap as well as design thinking and fundamental principles.
• Steered user testing with the product in question and created and implemented surveys for direct customer feedback. Created storyboards to reflect a typical customer.
Prototype, User testing,
Mockups, Mobile UI,
Responsive web, Icons,
Sketch, Figma, InVision,
Zeplin, Flinto, Framer,
Adobe creative cloud,
Illustrator, After Effect,
linkedin.com/in/hannah-heh/ • dribbble.com/hannah-heh • vimeo.com/hannahheh MINISTRY OF EDUCATION - CHINESE COUNSELING TEAM,
Freelance Graphic Designer Jun 2015-Dec 2015
• Observed the current posters and direction flags for welcome guests and redesigned them with users center design. Gathered the goals for outlining layout and icons for a teachers’ conference manual.
• Organized an innovative final presentation slide show with numerous infographics and illustrations for Ministry of Education. Achieved 100% positive feedback from government experts and other teams. JIANG YUN EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, Xinbei City, Taiwan Freelance Graphic and Web Designer Jun 2013-May 2015
• Designed various logos, business cards, and web pages while presented logo styles and layouts in Adobe Illustrator.
• Developed the blog website for the founders to publish the professional references. Generated the layouts based on the client’s requirement and modify the WordPress theme to fit with the essentials.
• Accomplished 95% positive feedback since 2013. Analyzed usage data and traffic patterns. Steered over 4000 people in the first month and 44k audiences after the first year.
PROJECTS & RECOGNITIONS
Peeper (Individual IOT Project) Sep 2016-Dec 2016
• Designed and developed an intelligent bird feeder for bird lovers to observe wild birds at any time and anywhere.
• Ranked on Spring Show, Academy of Art University, 2017.
• Selected for Tech Showcase, Second Web Design + New Media (WNM) Ideate, 2016.
AcuPoint (Thesis IOT Project) Sep 2016-Dec 2017
• Designed and developed a mobile application and smart treatment device for women to alleviate daily symptoms.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Web Design and New Media Jun 2015-Dec 2017
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, California, United State (GPA:3.6) Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Illustration
Jun 2011- Aug 2014
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, California, United State (GPA:3.5) Bachelor of Administration in Information Management Sep 2005-Jun 2009
National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan (GPA:3.75) Graphic Design:
Motion Graphic, Logo,
JQuery, AngularJs, PHP, Git,
Windows OS, Macintosh
OS, Android OS, iOS
linkedin.com/in/hannah-heh/ • dribbble.com/hannah-heh • vimeo.com/hannahheh Hannah Heh