QA & Software Functional Tester
• Profound knowledge about software development environments and Substantial talent in achieving critical solutions.
• Involved in Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
• Working experience in an Agile environment and Waterfall methodology
• Worked as a QAAnalyst for Webapplications (frontend and backend), Client Server Applications and Database systems for Healthcare and Banking software domains.
• Good in testing various applications developed in Java, HTML,XML
• Good underrating and navigation experience in Salesforce CRMcloud
• Well versed in analyzing Requirements, System Specifications, Use-Cases and Technical specifications.
• Tested Webservices /XML/ SOAPand RESTservices using SoapUI tool
• Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases for Web and Client/Server applications.
• Involved in Manual testing for banking domain application
• Good experience in SQLqueries and executing script in UNIX/ Linux.(shell programming)
• Experience in Black Box testing.
• Validated WSDL,request and response XML.Added Assertions to validate the response XMLwith database.
• Experience in Automation Testing for Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver with frameworks
• Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features
• Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Jira, HP ALMand Bugzilla
• Proficient in test execution and management of defects
• Experience in GUITesting, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, Functional Testing, Database testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Expertise to work independently and also a good team player in team environment
• Possess strong analytical, verbal and communication skills.
• Apply great attention to detail
• Passion to complete the work within deadlines with effective work
Programming Languages Java, SQL, XML,HTML
Testing Tools Selenium suite (IDE, RC, Webdriver and Grid), SoapUI, HP QTP/UFT, HP Quality Center/ ALM,Jira, BugZilla
Database Oracle, MS Access, SQL server
Op_eratingsystems Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux
CRMlETL tools Salesforce, Informatica
1. Quality Analyst:
Duration March 2014 - Oct 2016
Project Name Mortgage Application Process (MAPl
Client NewYorkFinancial Technology Partners (New York FTP) Role Systems/QA Analyst (Automation/Manual testing) Project overview:
MAPproject developed based on the different phases of a mortgage loan processing. The various modules are signup, sign-in, Preapproval, amortization schedule, Loan submission, Loan approval, under writing, closure, online payment etc. The application is a web based tool that would allow users to apply for a loan and the users within the organization to process the loan application. MAPis integrated with multiple third party applications like Credit Bureaus, Payment gateways. Responsibilities:
• Attended Sprint plan meetings, Daily standup meetings, and reviewed user stories in Agile Environment.
• User Stories were tracked using JIRA.
• Validated schedulers to make sure the reports are generated for each customer.
• Validated CRONjobs executed as per the schedule.
• Tested end to end application process including, signup, sign in, amortization schedule, pre-approval letter, loan approval process, online payment and monthly statements.
• Tracked the defects using JIRA.
• Created project plans in accordance with project management framework standards and procedures. Identified ongoing issues and gaps within project plans, in order to eliminate implementation issues.
• Developed Test Cases to test Web Services and RESTful calls using SoapUI tool.
• Validated WebServices and RESTful calls by comparing the data with Database and User Stories.
~ ... ~
• Executed SQLqueries, Joins and PerformedFrontend and Backend testing and ensured the retrieval of the data from the database. Validated Reports and statements.
• Conducted Regression Testing on various builds of the application and reported the defects to the developersusing JIRA.
• Involvedin complete SoftwareQATestinglifecyclerightfromreviewinguser stories, test plan, test cases, test data prep, smoke test, test case execution, defect tracking, regression testing, VAT, Integration testing and security testing
• Involvedin the documentation ofTest Plan, Test cases, Test Data Document and RTM
• Workedcloselywith decision makers to ensure functionality meets the needs of the business
Duration Feb 2003 - April2008
Client Orlando HealthCare Insurance jBilling Corporation Role MedicalBillerand Coder
Technologies ICD-9-CM,CPT,HCPCS,Encoder Pro
• Reading and analyzing patient records to assign lCD, CPT,HCPCScodes and modifiers
• Determining the correct codes for patient records
• Entering the codes in the billing forms and software to bill insurance providers
• Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
• Keepingtrack of patient data overmultiplevisits
• Managing detailed, specifically-codedinformation
• Maintaining patient confidentialityand information security
• Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures
• Check eligibilityand benefit verification
• Reviewpatient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
• Prepare, review,and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing
ISTOB Certification in the U.S.A
• Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMOjPPO, Medicare, and Medicaid
• Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
• Check each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
• Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
• All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
• Research and appeal denied claims
• Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
• Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
• Set up patient payment plans and work on collection accounts
• Updating billing software with rate changes
• Updating cash spreadsheet, running collection reports. Education & Certification:
• BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications
Madhurai Kamaraj University, India
• B.Sc. - Bachelor of Science
Sri Krishna Devaraya University, India
• DISM - Diploma in Information Technology and Software Management Aptech, India
• DBA- Diploma in Business Administration
• ASTQBjISTQB- American Software Testing Qualifications Board CERTIFIED Work Authorization:
• H4 -EAD