A strong executive presence coupled with proven skills and 25 years’ experience in IT Program Management, Project management data center migrations, software implementation, infrastructure, risk management, problem solving, vendor management, risk and issue management.
Program Manager – Consultant April 2012 – Present
Running projects with a focus on Infrastructure, Data Center Migration/Relocations, and Software Implementation
Technical Program Manager – Consultant 9 months
* Contract position to manage the Continuous Site Switching program.
• Program manager overseeing several Projects
• Primary project is Continuous Site Switching which forces the primary site to switch to the secondary (DR) site. The planning and execution is extremely complex.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Program Manager - Consultant 1 year
* 12 month contract position to fit out a new data center and consolidate several existing data centers
• Oversaw build out and migration of the new $18 Million Tier 4 premier data center for Asia.
• Managed 12 teams across Asia that are both internal teams and multiple vendors to:
o Migrate systems, servers and infrastructure out of 2 data centers that are being closed
o Consolidated systems from four current data centers to one state of the art data center.
• Migrations include physical moves, new server builds, AWS cloud and physical to virtual.
• Coordinated the regulatory body’s assessments that involved all banking systems and departments. Succeeded in attaining all clearances.
• Total Program cost $180 million
Program Manager - Consultant 6 months
* Contract position at to fix, manage and complete a data center migration and to upgrade / streamline systems and to kick off the EOSL program.
• Oversaw multiple projects in the Wealth Management infrastructure group.
• Led a team to bring a data center in house and streamline systems to local DCs and Azure cloud.
• Ran the global End Of Service (EOSL/EOL) program to upgrade essential systems and mitigate risks.
• Managed around 40 people including Project Managers, BAs, SAs and Admins.
• Total value of all projects and programs is over US$ 6 million in labor cost alone.
Data Center Consolidation Program Manager – Consultant 6 months
* Contract position to manage a Data Center consolidation program
• Program manager overseeing 6 projects to move customers to a new data center.
• Each project required an understanding of each customer’s technology, cabling standards, configurations and a unique plan for a successful move and reinstatement of their devices.
• Program completed early and under budget with 100% of the moves successfully completed.
YUP Consulting - Continued
Cathay Pacific Airlines
Program Manager – Consultant – Website Remediation 8 months
* Contract position to manage the Website Remediation program.
• Managed the Website Remediation Team, which was a program that consisted of six large projects and eight subprojects with a total value of $20 million USD.
• Azure cloud migrations
• Program was extremely complex and faced ongoing changes and updates that affected the planned remediation causing constant alterations to the project plan.
Transition and Transformation Program Manager – Consultant 6 months
* Contract position to manage Walk In Take Over (WITO) program for all the networks in AIA Insurance
• Senior team member for a program to take control of AIA’s networks in 16 countries.
• Program is a team of 30+ PM’s, TD, SA’s situated across the region with a large portion in India.
• Total value of the program is $80 million US
Program Manager – Consultant - AIG GDMS Project 9 months
* Contract position to plan, implement and train on a paperless office system (Document Management)
• Oversaw the implementation of a global paperless office system rollout.
• Managed teams to analyze business processes, systems, and prepare client and environment for rollout of the $10 million AIG GDMS Project.
• Managed teams of consultants, AIG techs and AIG PMs in each Line of Business.
JP Morgan Chase
Program Manager / Senior Project Consultant October 2010 - March 2012
* Initially a 6 month contract position to install a cooling system, then extended to manage the Data Center Relocation and further extended to direct the entire data center relocation program
• Program Manager leading a $128 million program to migrate and consolidate 4 data centers.
• Migrations include physical moves, new server builds, private cloud and physical to virtual.
• Managed infrastructure refresh programs of ongoing technology improvement.
• Ran projects to restack the trading floor while floor was 100% operational.
• Senior Project Manager for the implementation of a US$5 mill CO2 in-desk TROX cooling system on an active trading floor.
Prime Group Consulting
Program Manager – Consultant January 2000 – September 2010
Running projects on a contract basis with a focus on Infrastructure, Data Center Migration/Relocations, and Software Implementation
Crown Casino (including Hospitality and F&B)
Project Director – Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP 9 months
* Contract position to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP at a casino.
• Held sole accountability for the implementation of a US $12 million Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package and all modules for Crown.
• Included local Data Center, offshore Data Center, MS Cloud (now Azure) and virtual server farms.
• Managed 3 internal implementation groups and 4 external vendors
Prime Group Consulting – Continued
PMO Director - Consultant - Data Centre Relocation 7 months
* Contract position to manage a data center relocation
• Wrote the project plan for a 1000 server data center move and expansion that encompassed networks, systems, servers, storage, routers, firewalls, market data, telco.
• Implemented a structured project environment to expose risks, issues and assumptions, develop project plans, and accurately monitored timeline.
Director of PMO - Consultant 10 months
* Contract position to create a Project Management Office and establish new processes to streamline and improve efficiency of the Project Management division.
• Defined and implemented the Group Project Management Lifecycle (GPLC).
• Ensured that all IT project managers and business stakeholders are sufficiently coached and trained in the use of GPLC policies, procedures and methods.
• Significantly increased project success by ensuring clearly defined, projects parameters.
Keene State College, Keene, NH BS-IT with a minor in Management
Rivier University, Nashua, NH Completed coursework towards MS-CS
Program Management, Project Management, PMO, Strategy, Integration, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Project Portfolio Management, Team Management, PMP, PRINCE2, Complex International Programs, Governance, IT Strategy, Process Engineering, Business Process Re-engineering, ITIL, IT Governance, Business Process Improvement, Project Finance, Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, Enterprise Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Data Center Migration, IT Management, Cloud, Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, Risk Management, Consulting, Leadership, Business Development, Management, IT Audit, Information Security, Financial Risk, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, Business Strategy, Software Project Management, Global IT Solutions, Project Governance, IT Project & Program Management, Requirements Analysis, High Tolerance for Ambiguity, AWS, IBM Cloud, Azure.
MS Project, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Dynamics AX ERP, Exchange
PMI, Agile, PRINCE 2, SDLC, Waterfall
Certification PMI - pending
Residence Status: US Citizen
Founder January 2010 - Present
I established a charity which collects used PC’s from large corporations and distributes them to schools, orphanages, children’s homes, etc.