Email: **********@*****.*** Cellular: 706-***-****
A highly motivated business major with a positive outlook and expertise in insurance and customer relations seeking a rewarding position
- Understand the organizational structure of a business and the level of detail needed to maximize
profits and foster a reputation for success.
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative, good judgment, and the ability to certainly express thoughts;
verbally and written.
- Self motivated, multitasks & detail oriented, functioning well in fast pace environments.
- Creative thinker with talent for motivating others, resolving employee and/client problems in a
a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95 & 98, Access,
Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint..
AFLAC- Customer Service Specialist IV February 2006-present
- Provide customers and agents with direct responses on policy status
- Advise of instructions on setting up an account
- Review apps for corrections needed and also process at the point of call
AFLAC- Account Service Specialist II/III April 2004-2006
- Review account information; identifies discrepancies or account variances and takes the necessary steps to resolve the issues under minimal supervision.
- Provide account support by gathering facts, analyzing and interpret information in handling conversions, regular cod, smart app, standard industry codes, beelines, pended business and faxes.
- Handle large accounts such as Winn Dixie, Hughes Supply, City of Houston, HEALTHSOUTH etc, in maintaining customer information in a timely manner.
- Make phone calls to the associate if problems show and keep in contact with management concerning account issues.
Auburn Concession- Supervisor, September 1999-present
- Frequently respond to customer complaints while proposing acceptable solutions that addressed
their concerns while minimizing lost profits.
- Trained new hires the concept of successful sales and production
- Maintained the control of inventory and kept up with balances at the end of the day
AFLAC- Customer Service Specialist February 2001-03
- Provide accurate responses to customer and associates requests
- Advised customers instructions on filing claims
- Volunteered to run schedule report for my team
Education—Troy State University 05/01-04/02---ongoing major in Business Administration