LEGAL STATUS : U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENT (GREEN CARD)
• 11 + years of Business software development and consulting experience in which over 7 + years of SAP experience in SAP BI/BW, SAP R/3, SEM 3.5 BPS in the business areas FI/CO, MM, SD, and PP. Application Integration ,Business Requirements analysis Process Re-engineering, Gap-Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of SAP BW Applications.
• 7 years hands-on experience in Business Information Data warehousing development environment which includes Full Life Cycle Implementation of SAP BI/BW applications.
• Excellent experience in Global Production System Support in the areas of SAP Financials (FI/CO), COPA, GL, AR, AP, CCA, PCA, HR and Logistics (MM,SD,QM) modules and training end-users.
• Prepared the functional Specifications and translated Business requirement specifications in to technical specifications.
• Expertise in Multi Dimensional data Modeling, Star Schema and Extended Star Schema, designing and development of InfoProviders (InfoCubes, ODS, Multi Providers, InfoSets, etc.), Extraction, Transformation and Loading the data from different Source Systems SAP R./3 (ECC 6.0 and 4.7) , SAP XI and PC Flat Files.
• Modified the application-specific and generic data extractors in FI/CO, CO/PA, LO-cockpit and cross-application generic extractors. Used LO structures for extracting Logistics data in to BW system. Customized Data Sources, Transfer routines and Update routines in fulfillment of Global Business Requirement Definitions for FI/CO, MM and SD Application.
• Excellent experience in BW DEV., QA. systems refresh activities, BW Production system migration activities and involved in BW system upgrade activities BW 2.1C to 3.0/3.1C, 3.3 and 3.5 and BW 3.x to BI 7.0
• Good experience in Quality Assurance through HPSD Change Release Management, TTS (Trouble Ticketing System) and Provided SAP BW – R/3 system 7/24 Primary on-call Production Support Services and daily Production System Health Check and Data load monitor through Mastro Scheduler, resolution of client (end-user) problem tickets (CCTs) and HDCR (Help Desk Caller Records) and Request for Changes (RFC).
• Involved in the BW-BPS requirements analysis and Designed the Planning Arias, Planning Levels, Planning Packages, Planning Layouts, Planning Functions, Parameter Groups, Planning Sequences, Planning Folders, Hierarchies and Attributes, Characteristic Relationships , Web Interfaces and STS.
• Involved in Projects Go-live process, BW efforts estimation, provided User documentation and training.
• Self-starter, result oriented, ability to multitask with exceptional organizational and management skills.
• Quick study/understand who rapidly assimilates into organization and employs new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies to support business objectives. Thrive in both independent and collaborative environments.
• Energetic and self-motivated team player. At ease in high stress and fast-paced environments requiring the ability to effectively handle senior level responsibilities.
SAP Experience - Summary
SAP BW Release: SAP Net Weaver 2004s (BI 7.0), 3.5, 3.1c, 2.1c:
• Data Warehouse Architecture and Multidimensional Data Modeling – Designed and Development of InfoCubes, MultiCubes and RemoteCubes based on the data analysis and reporting needs, defining complex routines.
• Extraction, Transformation and Loading of Data (ETL) - Preparing SAP R/3,SAP CRM,SAP APO Planning Area for SAP BW using Methods like LO CockPit Extraction,COPA Extraction and defining the loading strategies, initial and delta data loads using IDOCs and PSA (TRFCs) loading, scheduling and monitoring data loads.
• Reporting and Analyzing SAP BW data - Defining queries using the BEx Analyzer & Browser to deliver SAP and non-SAP BW information in an organized fashion. Executed the reports from 3rd party reporting tool by pulling data directly from BI.
• Performance and sizing tunning- Otimizing data loads, index management, defining InfoCubes aggregates,query optimization.
• Data reconceleation from R/3 vs. BW
Adavnced Concepts in Net weaver 2004S (BI 7.0):
• Worked on Data transfer process(DTP), Data warehousing workbench, DSO’s, remodeling toolbox,tree search,generic search,DSO object structure.
• Worked in error handling using error stack,Temporary data storage,Process chain,flexible execution path.
• Worked on BEx Report Designer,BEx Analyzer, BEx Web Application Designer, Information Broadcasting,Integration Planning, Portal Integration, Application Process Designers (APD’s) & Visual Composer.
• Migration requirements related to BEx Query Designer,BEx Analyser,BEx Web Application Designer.
• Having Knowledge on Teradata, SQL, Informatica.
• Extensively worked on the Performance Tuning of the System.
• Worked extensively in creating Transactional Info cubes for BPS Layouts.
• Worked Extensively in developing BPS Layouts includes creation of Planning Profile, Planning Area Planning Level, Planning packages and Planning Layouts.
• Worked on Data slices maintenance in Planning Areas.
• Worked on variables creation in Planning Areas.
• Maintained Characteristics and Key Figures selection.
• Maintained Layout Category (KF in Data or Lead Column)
• Maintained Layout settings for Characteristics and key Figures.
SAP R/3 Release: 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 6.0.
• ABAP Development Workbench, Data Dictionary(DDIC)
• Data Conversion and Data Load (BDC Session/Call Transactions)
• Involved in User - Exits enhancements for R/3 data extractors ,development and Maintenance of Function Modules.
• Testing, Debugging, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace& Performance Tuning.
Full RESUME will be available upon request