Summary of qualifications
An experienced document control coordinator with the ability to work effectively in a team environment. A responsible, disciplined, honest worker able to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work. Able to learn quickly, follow instructions, and volunteer to help others. Excellent analytical and computer skills and knowledge of manufacturing processes. Strong work ethics and excellent safety and attendance record.
Full time homemaker, Mary Gage Peterson Elementary Parent volunteer, community volunteer.
Plexus, Buffalo Grove, IL
Document Control Coordinator 2002 – 2004
Analyze customer documentation to ensure file content
Analyze and process engineering change requests to ensure changes are made accurately and timely
Screen all customer deliverables and work with various support groups to assure smooth implementation of engineering change notices. Resolve documentation discrepancies
Create and maintain Bill of Material and Engineering Change Orders for assembly production and MRP requirements
Work with Engineering, Planning, Purchasing and Program Manager to ensure successful completion of Customer and Internal Engineering Changes
Work with Program Manager to develop and manage continuous improvement programs, addressing quality delivery and service to assign customer
Responsible for file maintenance including but not limited to engineering drawings, project reports and drawings
3Com/U.S. Robotics Mt. Prospect, IL 1995-2002
Engineering Change Order Analyst 1999-2002
• Create and maintain Bills of Material
• Originate and process Engineering Change Orders, New Component Request and New Product Releases. Responsible for validation of those change requests
• Coordinate completion of all product deliverables to assure prompt implementation into manufacturing processes
• Maintain the system to establish revise and obsolete documentation. These system include Engineering Change Orders, electronic document control, quality records, revision control and distribution
• Responsible for continuous improvement of document control processes in order to achieve maximum efficiency while improving customer’s satisfaction
• Utilize and maintain an electronic filing system to ensure easy access to documents, data, reports including data intended for remote facilities and subcontractor
• Participate in the special projects and lead small projects
Engineering Associate II 1995-1999
• Responsible for testing, analyzing and repairing of failed SMT board, including analog and digital circuitry
• Complete trouble shooting up to component level. Isolate non conforming assemblies and conduct necessary repairs
• Initiate and follow through corrective actions for any problems with assigned products, ensuring proper documentation procedure is followed
• Upgrading all types of products in accordance with ECO and BOM. Keep and accurate record of work by entering repair data into QMS/FMS data base.
• Responsible for applying job specific training and assist in detailed orientation of entry level technicians
• High Reliability PC Board Repair certified
Education 1999 – 2000 Triton College, River Grove IL
Computer Information System
APICS/Supply Chain Management
Basic Project Management
QUEST (Quality Enhancement Simulation Training
MS Word Intermediate
MS Excel Intermediate
High Reliability PC Board Repair Certificate
Reference Available upon request
Engineering Document Control
Weare, NH - document control, documentation, solidworks, nh,...
Project Management Document Control
Newark, NJ - document control, document, technical writer,...
Administrative Assistant & Document Control
Anahuac, TX - man, scope, office staff, notes, safety, tracking,...
Engineering Document Control
Glendale, AZ - document control, document, pdf, cad, control,...
Document Control Project
Katy, TX - document control, document, sharepoint, chevron,...
Document Control Engineering
Phoenix, AZ - document control, document, control, documents,...
Lynn, MA - drafter, layout, documentation, instructor,...