Scott E. Martin
CURRENT ADDRESS: **** ******* *****
Little Rock, AR 72206
Home phone: 501-***-****
Cell phone: 501-***-****
· Graduate of Lavaca High School in 1989.
· Associate of Arts Degree in Vocal Music: Westark Community College, Fort Smith, AR 1991.
· Bachelor of Science in Bible: Central Baptist College, Conway, AR 1995.
· Masters of Ministry Based Evangelism and Masters in Christian Education: Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX 2006
· Executive Director: The Open Doors Foundation, Dallas, Texas. June 2006 –July, 2008 Responsibilities: Administrating, budgeting, planning, and overall capacity building of a grass roots non-profit organization seeking to impact underserved children and youth.
· Part-time corporate chaplain: Marketplace Chaplains USA. July, 2007 to Present. Responsibilities: Provide quality direct care services for employees of local businesses.
· Unit Coordinator/ Child Care Director: Ryan Family YMCA, Fort Worth, Texas. August 2003 – May 2006. Responsibilities: Maintain licensing standards at after school sites, facilitate and prepare educational programming, and supervision and hiring of part-time staff.
· Resident Services Coordinator: South Fort Worth apartment complex. October 2004- May 2006. Responsibilities: Provide direct care services for residents of low income housing project in cooperation with church and other community partners.
· Teen Program Director: Benbrook YMCA/ Community Center, Benbrook, Texas. May 2003 - August 2003. Responsibilities: Planned, directed, and supervised teen summer program activities.
· Employment Case Manager: World Relief, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas. November 2002 - April 2003. Responsibilities: Assisted international refugees with finding gainful employment.
· After School Program Site Director: Communities in Schools, Fort Worth, Texas. August 2002 - May 2003. Responsibilities: Planning and directing of after school program and supervision of staff.
· Program Coordinator: The Shepherd’s Ranch-STEP Ministries, North Little Rock, Arkansas. July 1997- August 2002. Responsibilities: Planned and directed weekend and summer activities for at-risk children and youth, monitored children’s behavior and needs, and hired/supervised part- time staff.
· Outreach Coordinator: Baptist Student Ministry at Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, Arkansas. August, 1995- May, 1997. Responsibilities: Planned and implemented evangelistic outreach programming for college students and led spring break mission trips.
Scott E. Martin Page 2
Mr. Werner Scott, Founding Member of The Open Doors Foundation. 1300 Cottonwood Lane. Irving, TX 75016. Telephone: 214-***-****.
Mrs. Ira Hadnot, Former Supervisor at The Open Doors Foundation. 3042 Robin Hill Lane. Garland, TX 75044. Telephone: 214-***-****.
Mr. Jim Tereschuk, Division Director, Marketplace Chaplains USA. 12900 Preston Road, Suite 1215 Dallas, TX 75230-1328. Telephone: 972-***-****.
Mrs. Pat Goates, Resident Services Supervisor. 7245 CR 1204, Cleburne, TX 76031. Telephone: 817-***-****.
Mrs. Louisa Dahl-Tillson, Area Director, Communities in Schools, 6707 Brentwood Stair Road; Suite 510, Fort Worth, TX 76112. Telephone: 817-***-****.
Mr. Ben Phillips, Team Leader, Family Ministry Team, 525 West Capitol Ave., P.O. Box 552, Little Rock, AR 72203. Telephone: 501-***-****.
Mrs. Lisa Olvey, Executive Director, Hood County YMCA 833 Harbor Lake Drive Granbury, TX 76048. Telephone: 817-***-****.
Mr. Perry Hunter, Former co-worker at The Shepherds’ Ranch, 3103 4th Street, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. Telephone: 501-***-****.