Donald Austin Jenkins
Mature sales experience in all areas of storm and sanitary products, including CMP, RCP, Precast Box Culverts, and Storm Water Quality Units. Customer base primarily of Middle Tennessee Area including Civil Constructors, Bob Gregory Company. Brown Builders, Garney, Highways. It would be easier to name the ones I don’t know.
Sherman Dixie Concrete Industries, Inc.
May 1995-Feburary 2008
• Sales representative for Middle Tennessee.
• Managed East Tennessee sales effort. Began in Chattanooga, and then added Knoxville. Supervised three salespersons.
• Managed Kentucky sales effort. After acquisition, hired sales manager and trained for approximately two years.
• Managed Alabama sales effort. Met goals with limitation of products available.
• Reentered Middle Tennessee sales area with limited customer base.
Sherman Industries, Inc.
(Parent Company of Nashville Concrete Pipe, Inc.)
January 1992-May 1995
• Sales Manager for Middle Tennessee. Built customer base for out of state company. Purchased by Sherman Dixie Concrete Industries in May 1995.
Transit Ready Mix, Inc.
Nashville Tennessee June 1975-November 1991
• Began as a sales representative.
• Advanced to sales manager.
• Advanced to Vice President, Sales.
Tri-County Concrete, Inc.
February 1972-June 1975
• Entered sales field after college.
• Responsibilities included quoting and collecting accounts.
B.S. in Marketing (January 1972) with Double Minor; Finance & Economics
Middle Tennessee State University