Flower Mound, TX 75028 cell: 972-***-****
SUMMARY______________________________________________________________________• Extensive Recruiting, Account Management and Sales Background.
B.S., Human Ecology, The University of Texas at Austin
June 2007 to June 2008 (Contract Assignment)
Sr. Recruiter. Recruit IT, Project Management, Engineering, Telecom, Financial Analyst and Data Analyst professionals for high volume accounts including TI and CapGemini. Asked to expand recruiting efforts to other clients due to success.
• Accompanied Account Managers on Client Meetings to assist with qualifying requirements and
closing candidate interviews and offers.
• Recruited candidates through networking, referrals, internet sourcing and ad response.
• Qualified candidates extensively via phone. Built relationships with candidates.
• Negotiated compensation and marketed candidates to account managers to present to clients.
• Closed candidates on offers and handled on-boarding paperwork and details.
• Entered and maintained candidate information in Adapt ATS.
ACS (Contract for: CHUBB GROUP OF INSURANCE COMPANIES)
September 2005 to June 2007 (Contract Assignment)
Mid-Atlantic Zone Lead Recruiter. (February 2007 to June 2007) Promoted to Lead Recruiting efforts for Chubb’s Mid-Atlantic Zone (NJ, PA, MD, DC, VA, DE, WV). Led team of 3 Recruiters and 1 Recruiting Coordinator.
Corporate Recruiter. (September 2005 to February 2007) Recruited for Insurance Underwriters, Attorneys, Management, Sales, Actuarial and Claims Professionals.
• Built relationships with Chubb HR and Chubb Hiring Managers. Responsible for assessing needs,
submitting candidates, scheduling interviews and extending offers.
• Sourced Candidates via internet, referrals, networking, cold-calling and vendor agencies.
• Maintained candidate information in Virtual Edge ATS.
• Traveled to Chubb Headquarters, Warren, NJ to meet with Chubb leadership on recruiting
May 2005 to September 2005 (Contract Assignment, offered perm position November 2005)
Corporate Recruiter. Responsible for recruiting apartment property and regional office employees for multiple locations throughout United States. Received letter from VP supported for outstanding service. Hired by manager worked for at Nortel Networks.
• Worked with Directors, Regional Managers and Community Managers on open positions.
• Sourced Candidates via internet, employment commissions, referrals, networking and vendors.
FIRST PRESTON MANAGEMENT, INC.
August 2002 to May 2003 (Contract Assignment)
Corporate Recruiter. Sole recruiter for HUD Contracted Mortgage Company. Responsibilities included sourcing, qualifying, and closing candidates for IT, Accounting, Real Estate, Mortgage and Administrative positions in US.
• Located qualified candidates via referrals, networking and internet searches.
• Performed extensive phone interviews, background and credit checks.
• Scheduled interviews with hiring managers, negotiated compensation and extended offers.
• Assisted CFO with identifying and qualifying vendors to respond to RFP for Hometracker’s Great
Plains customization and building of Data Transaction Layer.
Kim Cappellucci Page 2
February 2002 to May 2003
Sales Dealer. (April 2002 to May 2003) Set-up and ran Dealership for direct sales cookware company.
• Sold cookware door-to-door. Gave in-home cookware demonstrations. Recruited sales team.
Recruiting Consultant. (February 2002 to April 2002) Proposed recruiting plan to company executives. Plan was accepted and implemented.
• Cold-called perspective candidates.
• Introduced Saladmaster opportunity to direct sales professionals.
• Set appointments between perspective employees and executives.
THE INSOURCE GROUP
April 2001 to October 2001(offered perm position January 2006)
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager. Sourced, recruited and hired employees for contract and permanent positions. Responsible for marketing and developing new client relationships. 100% retention of employees hired.
• Identified, qualified, interviewed and represented qualified candidates for open requisitions
from referrals, database and internet searches and advertising.
• Negotiated compensation with candidates and set bill rates with clients.
• Called on new clients to introduce The Insource Group’s service capabilities.
• Worked with recruiters to clearly define open positions and prepare candidates for interviews.
• Scheduled interviews and followed up with clients on open positions.
August 2000 to March 2001 (Contract Assignment)
Team Lead, Central Region, Global Internet Solutions(GIS). (December 2000 to March 2001)
• Served as regional point of contact and SME for GIS issues including stock, compensation,
signing bonuses, requisition validation/approvals and headcount.
• Assisted Site/Field Managers in project planning, events coordination and hiring issues.
• Performed all recruiting functions detailed below.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiter. (August 2000 to December 2000) Partnered with VP’s and Managers across various lines of business in Nortel to source, qualify, recruit and close candidates for VP, Director and Manager level positions. Received two letters and a bonus from different groups supported for outstanding service. Lines of Business included Wireless Internet Market Development, Wireless Internet Product Marketing, Broadband Service Node Product Management and Optical Manufacturing (including Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Product Engineering, Process Engineering and Mechanical Design Engineering). Selected as one of four recruiters to staff Optical Manufacturing Plant.
• Sourced, pre-qualified and presented candidates to hiring managers, directors and VP’s.
• Coordinated interviews and participated in in-person interviews with management teams.
• Negotiated salary, signing bonus, relocation, and stock option packages.
• Extended verbal and written offers.
• Visa processing and relocation of candidates.
DECISION CONSULTANTS, INC.
October 1996 to August 2000
Business Development Manager. (January 2000 to August 2000) Responsibilities included generating revenue through staff supplementation and project services with new and existing clients. Managed IBM and EDS accounts. New clients developed included: Brinker International, IP Communications, and Nokia.
• Prepared and presented solutions, presentations and proposals (RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s).
• Provided clear understanding of client needs, culture requirements and technologies to
• Quoted prices and payment schedules. Negotiated bill rates and margins.
Kim Cappellucci Page 3
Director of Staffing. (April 1998 to December 1999) Responsibilities included hiring, management of recruiting activities, mentoring and development of recruiters (team of 12).
• Built, motivated and optimized an effective IT recruiting team.
• Established annual recruiting budget.
• Responsible for Technical Staffing Manager duites listed below.
Technical Staffing Manager. (October 1996 to April 1998) Sourced, recruited, marketed and hired new employees.
• Recruited candidates through sourcing, referrals, cold calling, internet advertising/recruiting,
newspaper advertising, coordinating/working job fairs, interviewing candidates in-person, etc.
• Marketed qualified candidates to Account Managers and clients for engagements.
• Negotiated compensation and recommended bill rates to obtain an acceptable gross margin.
• Responsible for: background/drug testing, reference checking, immigration forms, offer letters.
• Maintained candidate information in EZ Access database.
• Established employee expectations, 30-day follow-up, career development opportunities.
EDP CONTRACT SERVICES (a division of TECHNICAL AID CORPORATION)
August 1994 to October 1996
Sr. Technical Recruiter. (April 1996 to October 1996). Responsible for directing daily recruiting activity. Trained new IT recruiters. Managed existing client relationships. Technical Recruiter responsibilities detailed below.
Technical Recruiter. (August 1994 to April 1996) Responsibilities included all aspects of recruiting computer and engineering professionals for client held contract and permanent positions.
• Responsibilities included: generating searches, phone screening, interviewing, checking references, reformatting resumes, following-up with clients for feedback, scheduling client
interviews, hiring/signing-up contractors and contractor lunches.