Certified Senior SAP Basis NetWeaver SCM, CRM, BI, APO, BW, Portal, ECC Administrator – Certification # S0001392661
14+ years worked as a SAP Netweaver Architect, Sr. Basis SCM CRM APO BI BW Consultant, SAP Pre/Post Sales Engineer, Team Lead, and Project Manager. Extremely hand-on, responsible for 24x7 Production Support, Implementations, Installation, Architecting solutions, Configuration, Integration, Migrations, Upgrades, Go- live, Refresh, and Project Management.
Proficient in SCM, APO, CRM, BI, ECC 6.0, XI, PI, Portal SRM, MDM, MI, RFID, Solution Manager, Business Objects, TDMS, Identity Management, GRC, SOX audit, Compliance Calibrator, and AFS environments. These experiences include global, follow the Sun, offshore, and remote environments.
Expertise in SCM/APO liveCache, CRM middleware, BI/Business Objects Integration, Wily Introscope Extensive Diagnostic, SLD, Archiving, LDAP, Workflow, CUA, SNC, Single Sign On, Adobe Services, Sap Integration kit, CIF, J2EE Engine tuning, NWDI integration, CTS+, Bex Analyzer, Load Runner performance testing, SAP CPS Redwood, SAP internet security, Solution Manager Diagnostic, Charm, CCMS monitoring, Earlywatch integration, and SAP Security Authorization.
SAP Basis NetWeaver Administrator – Certification # S0001392661
Oracle System admin, AIX, Sun Solaris, HP UNIX Admin, Windows SQL Server
IBM I-series, and AS/400
Master of Science (MSC) in Computer Management and Engineering Management.
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
Advanced Classes -.
Attended the SAP sponsored NetWeaver BI 2007, XI, ECC, Solution Manager and Portal classes
Dale Carnegie Communication and management, Advanced Consulting Skills, Oral Presentation and Written Communication, Engineering Management, Technical Writing, Technical Marketing, Technical Sales
Complete IBM I-series system Admin Classes sponsored by IBM
BI, XI, ECC, Business Objects, SCM, APO, CRM, Portal, and Solution Manager
PMP (Project management Professional) Classes completed
• Over 12 years of SAP Implementation and Production NetWeaver Basis experience.
• 24X7 On-Call Production Support for more than 5000 users
Clients include Intel, IBM, PALL Corporation, Nestle, New York Life Insurance, Amkor, Liz Claiborne, Siemens, Komatsu, Verizon, and Zimmer.
SAP Netweaver Architect:
• Evaluates and recommends new policies, procedures, software, tools, and hardware as it pertains to this area of specialization. Designs, sets and monitors SAP standards. Advises management on SAP architecture, concept and technical capabilities. Provides data architecture and design guidance to other technical personnel in support of systems development.
• Communicate and provide the day-to-day technical direction of the project including detecting project “deviations” and being responsible of taking immediate corrective action, develop and manage the Go-Live Plan, and act as the communication link with the application team
• Work extensively on blueprint, Landscape design and application integration.
teams. Travel overseas to Korea for presentation and meetings. Work closely with program director. Involve in Data Center Migration strategy, execution and planning to UDC, Korea (data center). Responsible for the overall co-ordination with all the teams, and delivery of the upgrade.
• Works with outsourcing team to implement strategies and processes to reduce complexity and manage the SAP environments more effectively and efficiently.
SAP Basis Expertise:
• Installed and configure SCM, APO LiveCache, CRM middleware, BI, Business Objects, SAP Integration Kit, XI, Portal, ECC, BI, Solution Manager 7.1, Wily Introscope Extensive Diagnostic, and TDMS. Installed ABAP, Java Stack, This includes installing Central Instance, Database Instance, and Java for ABAP, Installing Java engine for Portal in Unicode environments include installing SAP CPS Redwood Software, and setting Core interface( CIF), SLD, and Services..
• Installed and configure APO 7.01 from scratch by installing database Instance, Central Instance, LiveCache, application server. Done post install procedures including initializing Livecache, upgrading to Livecache to latest version.
• Installed support packs, SGEN, OSS notes, Statistic. Checklist by transaction las03. Configure Complete Backup of data, and log of LiveCache.
• Perform a performance load test between CRM/ISA and Portal. Solved all the performance issues between ISA/CRM and Portal
• In order to check all connection issues between CRM/ISA and portal, check all the Web dispatcher, Web adjuster, Apache Gateway configurations
• Import Single Sign on Certificates in SCM/APO to connect to Portal through Launching PAD. Made APO/SCM system receivable/Sending system by setting RFC’S. Made sure all the Idoc’s are receiving and sending from ECC, BW systems to APO system.
• Worked on the Performance of Apo system
• Team Leadership in the performance and tuning of Advance Planner and Optimizer (APO) in the area of Live Cache, Database Server, and Application Server.
• Also did configuration of live Cache Server, Global ATP Server, Database and Application Server. Work as a part of the su pply chain planning team to support the development of processes pertaining to the Integration between APO and R/3’s CIF (Core Interface Function)
• Maintain the necessary master data for Transportation Planning and Vehicle Scheduling (TP/VS) and the order in which this is carried
• Configure SCM and Live Cache 7.7 with ECC 6.0 and NetWeaver and Unicode environments. Solved Live Cache performance problems. Also did Knowledge transfer in LiveCahe, APO, CRM, BI topics.
• Managed, Configured, installed SCM 7(Supply chain environments) project using live Cache Server, Optimization Server, Global ATP Server (GATP) database, and application servers
• Manage liveCache, MaxDB instance from a Frontend PC with the MaxDB Database Studio 7.7.
• Managed, configure, Installed CRM 7.0 server, CRM Web Client, CRM middleware, CRM mobile clients, CRM corer Infrastructure, Sales, Service Management, IPC, Services, Marketing, Agent inbox, and Interactive Center
• Configured CRM with portal and application Trex, Vertex, Apache Web server, NWDI track and CTS+.
• Configured CRM middleware which include Number Range Grouping, Dialog Clients in ABAP Connections, Sites, subscriptions, Publication, Destination. Transferred Business Partners, Contacts, Sales Orders from ECC to CRM
• Worked on SAP CRM IS-U/CCS component in a Sales & Information system that supports all business processes and utility services. Perform CRM Groupware trouble shooting skills to trace the errors in groupware connector using CRM Middleware and IPC
• Worked on Proposal (RFP) effort with a key customer in the SAP CRM/TPM modules
• Extensive work on the BW Virtual Provider, Virtual Infocube connecting to External
Database Teradata through J2EE, This include Executing query at the Teradata side. Perform the Configuration of BI and portal systems. Worked on BI accelerators to improve performance of queries and reports.
• Manage BI/BW refresh cycle, restoring the connection between the Source system and BW, and creating the replicate source systems. Configuration experience in BI-Portal Connectivity, BI-Teradata Connectivity, BI-XI proxy’s connections, Core Interface (CIF),and BI Virtual Providers.
SAP Technical EDI Interface Developer/SAP programmer Analyst
Simi Valley, CA - abap, sd, user, edi, developed, crm, pi, orders,...
Senior BI Consultant
Hawthorne, CA - cognos, transformer, teradata, studio, bi,...
Los Angeles, CA - cognos, hadoop, edi, etl, fico, teradata,...
SAP BI Developer
San Gabriel, CA - bw, fico, teradata, abap, info, apo, sd,...
Senior BI Developer
Santa Monica, CA - 2000, pl sql, pl, analytics, bi, sql, obiee,...
Moorpark, CA - cerner, epic, primavera, epa, sharepoint, scrum,...
Los Angeles, CA - pdf, websphere, ibm, scan, sd, mq, notes, server,...