Salient Global Technologies CORP - Pittsburg, CA
See more details
Application step 5 of 5
Please review your application
Brittany McNeal Bonner
To mitigate fraud, Indeed may mask your email address. If masked, the employer will see an address like firstname.lastname@example.org. Some employers, however, may still be able to unmask and see your actual email address.
Bay Point, CA
Brittany McNeal Bonner
Material Handler - Goodwill Industries
Bay Point, CA 94565
Customer service professional with several years experience interacting with the public. Highly qualified in service-based, hospitality positions requiring an emphasis on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment. Strong team player and leader. A proven and verifiable record for utilizing strong technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiency and profitability. Committed to quality performance with an ability to learn new procedures quickly.
• Mediation and problem solving skills.
• Effective management, technical, and supervisory skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard working, reliable, and punctual.
• Recognized for long hours, commitment to customers, and attention to detail, professionalism, and follow-up.
• Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties.
• Work well as a team member or independently.
• Met or exceeded all performance goals to date.
• Resourceful, energetic, competent, multi-task and results-oriented.
• Commended for dedicated work ethic and rewarded by steady promotions and training in all aspects of work.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
AppleOne - Walnut Creek, CA
August 2019 to Present
Ikea I work in the bistro as a server and cashier I served hot dogs biggie dogs ice cream cones as well as other Swedish items in the store I clean And sterilize all equipment after closing
Goodwill Industries - Pittsburg, CA
2016 to Present
• Loaded and unloaded materials to and from designated storage areas, such as racks and shelves, and vehicles, such as trucks • Stacked and arrange donations for display for retail stores • Installed protective devices, such as bracing, padding and strapping, to prevent shifting and damage to items being transported • Recorded number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheet and work tickets • Secured lifting attachments to materials and conveyed load to destination
Quality Control Inspector
TESLA POWER & AUTOMATION - Fremont, CA
December 2017 to July 2018
Walmart - Antioch, CA
2015 to 2016
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers. • Provides top quality customer service at all times and to every customer. • Performs daily cleaning and maintains a safe work environment. • Complies with company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products • Prepares merchandise, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes • Inventory merchandises as instructed by management. • Secures all funds in safe or register. Makes timely drops and maintains cash drawer at or below maximum level
Goodwill Industries - Antioch, CA
2010 to 2012
• Conferred with customer by phone, in person, or at seminars to receive orders for new accounts • Developed prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, and sales and trade meetings • Reviewed business trends and advised customers regarding expected fluctuations in business trends • Determined customers' financial services needs and prepared proposals to sell services • Contacted prospective customers to present information and explain available services • Kept records of invoices and support documents • Verified compiled data from vendor invoices to ensure accuracy and revised billing data when errors were found • Resolved discrepancies on accounting records
New Way Services - Brentwood, CA
2007 to 2010
Care Giver • Fed patients unable to feed themselves • Set up equipment, such as oxygen tents, portable x-ray machines, and overhead irrigation bottles • Measured and recorded food and liquid intake and output • Administered catheterizations, bladder irrigations, enemas, and douches • Stored, prepared, and issued dressing packs, treatment trays, and other supplies • Sterilized equipment and supplies • Turned and re-positioned bedfast patients, alone and with assistance, to prevent bedsores • Assisted patient to walk
Quality Control Inspector
Tesla Motors Fremont - Fremont, CA
My duties consisted of watching production inspecting production OK in production
High school or equivalent
Oakland Tech High School - Oakland, CA
• • • Quality Inspection
• • • Shipping & Receiving
• • • Customer service
• • • Quality control
• Inventory Control
• Shipping & Receiving
• Care Giver
• Customer Relations