JAMES TONI A.
EXECUTIVE CHEF/HEAD CHEF/CHEF CONSULTANT
, I have done courses in culinary school and university in Catering and Food Technology and have been working at the post of a Chef for more than 10+ years. With great interpersonal skills and good communicational abilities, I assure you that I would work with utmost sincerity and dedication. As a Chef, I would be responsible to handle customer’s complaints, manage Kitchen Team in an efficient and effective manner. Work upon newer Menu plans and food and staff costs hence promote the company towards successful continuous improvement managing supply food and staff. CONTACT DETAILS
DAY (GMT +1)
C I S. Group, France /CENTRAL ASIA, Kazakhstan
May 2018 –April 2021.
• * Plans regular and modified menus according to established guidelines
• * Follows standardized recipes, portioning and presentation standards. Completes and utilizes daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality
• * Trains kitchen staff in food preparation, safe handling, operation of equipment, food safety
and sanitation based on Company and regulatory standards
• * Establishes and maintains cleaning and maintenance schedules for equipment, storage and work areas. Ensures that kitchen staff follows and completes schedules as assigned
• * Maintains inventory of food and non-food supplies to stay within established guidelines while assuring that necessary product is available when needed
• * Makes all decisions regarding utilization of leftover food products staying within Company
guidelines for such products
• * Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures as evidenced through local health department and third-party audits
• * Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
• * Participates and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate
ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL FZE,Dubai UAE/ CAR
Executive Chef /Restaurant chef
August 2014 - March 2018
• Manages and Coordinates daily supervision of production for all areas served in the hospital, patients, retail, physicians dining and catering. Responsible for food quality, food safety and sanitation of kitchen. Maintains temperature logs for all areas of production and service.
• Responsible for menu writing, costing, recipe implementation and adherence. Responsible
for food costs and proper utilization of food and supplies. Responsible for purchasing,inventory and training of Chef/Lead Cooks to purchase assigned items.
• Responsible for employee and patient safety, sanitation of entire kitchen/work areas. Schedules, trains and inservices staff. Responsible for hiring, initiation of corrective action addressing employee behavior and/or work performance up to and including termination. Conducts new employee orientation within the FANS department. Assists new employees with mandatory computer education requirements.
• Computes basic mathematical calculations and works well under pressure.
• Completes additional assigned projects at the Director’s discretion
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL RUSSIA / Russia
December 2011 - April 2014
• + Effectively control costs of food and related purchases in alignment with budgeted expectations.
• + Manage staff schedules in accordance with the cafe’s budget and forecast models.
• + Maintain the highest standards of brand, local health, safety, and food preparation hygiene requirements.
• + Support the team in consistent execution of all systems and processes to consistently deliver all products and services to brand standards.
• + Support senior management in building a highly functional hourly team who share a common vision and values surrounding the overall success of the Cafe.
• + Develop kitchen team in all aspects of kitchen execution from 100% recipe adherence to banquet service.
• + Foster an environment of customer service in which all team members put the guest first
in every situation.
• + Execute established food standards for overall guest satisfaction that meet or exceed brand standards.
• + Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and food handling practices to deliver optimal quality
of product to guests.
• + Attract and retain the most exceptionally talented culinary talent available in the market
and place them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for maximum impact.
• + Clearly define goals and expectations for Heart of House hourly team members using performance review tools and hold your people accountable for successful performance.
• + Support staff development and advancement along well-defined career paths.
• + Manage a diverse team ensuring a balanced and proactive approach to increasing individual potential across the team
• + Serve as a Culinary Learning Coach developing, implementing, and executing learning & development programs for all employees in order to drive continuous improvement and employee
HOLIDAY INN HOTELMOSCOW RUSSIA
EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
Food Services /Hotels/Fast foods/restaurants
May 2009 - July 2011
• Through effective planning and organization ensures high levels of customer satisfaction on
a consistent basis, that positive public relations are attained; account retention is assured.
• + Attains unit operating budgets through a system of planning and control procedures; participates in budget and forecast process with the Creative Dining Services Operations Director, providing accurate data by which effective budgets can be prepared; responsible for accurate and timely completion of all recording and reporting activities.
• + Implements and maintains standards of quality in all areas of the food service operation.
• + Assists the Creative Dining Services Operations Director in planning and analysis of all merchandising and marketing programs and ensures that compliance with such programs is
• + Trains and develops employees to ensure maximum productivity is attained and morale is
at a high level.
• + Responsible for compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and programs. Conducts an on-going analysis of the account operations, recommending operational changes to the Operations Director as required.
• + Ensures that all areas of the food service operation are in compliance with the C.L.E.A.N.Works! program, Federal, State and Local health codes, and overall quality assurance.
• + Directs all aspects of food production including menu development, purchasing, storage, preparation, portion control, inventory and record keeping; ensures culinary excellence at all
MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY OF FOOD PRODUCTION / Russia DIPLOMA IN FOOD TECH COOKING AND FOOD PRODUCTION 2003 - 2009 (6 years) RUSSIAN CHEF GUILD MEMBER
TRAINING IN - Recipe Development - Kitchen Operations - Cost Control - Quality Conversions - Quality Assurance - Inventory Check - OSHA Compliance - Financial Planning
- Menu Recommendation - Sanitation Maintenance - Material Procurement - Beaverage Selection
Russian (High/ Advanced), English (High/ Advanced), French (Basic/ Beginner) SKILLS
cooking Chinese and continental,EUROPEAN COOKING,grill and sea food, menu planning, Mexican cuisine, word, excel, power point, access, Cost management, leading kitchen operation,trace and fulfillment of goals at the organizational level. Expert in using kitchen tools and knives, team work,
FOOD SAFETY, ECOLOG INTERNATIONALFZE
2014 - 2015
PERSONAL HYGIENE,HACCP, IMPORTANCE OF FOOD SAFETY,SAFE FOOD HANDLING & STORAGE,PPE, PEST CONTROL,KNIFE SKILLS&SAFETY,CLEANING EQUIPMENT,RECEIVING GOODS,CULINARY SKILLS
GENERAL FOOD HANDLER&HEALTH SAFETY, ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL FZE 2016 - 2016
FIRE SAFETY,COSHH,EMPLOYEE DUTIES,USE OF COOKING EQUIPMENT,FIELD FEEDING,CLEANING AND SANITATION,FOOD
ALLERGENS&ALLERGIES,NUTRITION,COOKING PROCESS,HAZARD ANALYSIS,FOOD PRESERVATION AND PROTECTION,TIME AND TEMPERATURE Document Outline
JAMES TONI A.
o CATERING INTERNATIONAL &SERVICES / Kazakhstan
o EXECUTIVE CHEF Food Services Executive Chef May 2018 - Present (1 years)
ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL FZE / Central African Republic o EXECUTIVE CHEF Food Services Executive Chef August 2014 - March 2018
ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL RUSSIA / Russia
o EXECUTIVE CHEF Food Services Executive Chef December 2011 - April 2014
HOLIDAY INN / Russia
o SOUS CHEF Food Services Chef May 2009 - July 2011 (2 years)
o MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY OF FOOD PRODUCTION / Russia o DIPLOMA IN FOOD TECH COOKING AND FOOD PRODUCTION 2003 - 2009
o FOOD SAFETY, ECOLOG INTERNATIONALFZE
o 2014 - 2015
GENERAL FOOD HANDLER&HEALTH SAFETY, ECOLOG
o 2016 - 2016