Charlotte, NC ■ 708-***-****)■ email@example.com
An upcoming customer service representative seeking employment with a company that will allow me to utilize the skills developed through previous employment. My dynamic and motivated personality will help me to contribute my effort as a customer service representative. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
● Proficiently and professionally responded to customer and sales representatives’ questions pertaining to orders, product availability, backorders, price, products and services, procedures and policy.
● Adapted to constant change, i.e. program offerings, computer tools, process changes
● Promptly and methodically responded to customer inquiries to identify and resolve issues with initiative and good judgment.
● Reconciled a variety of concurrent tasks, handled escalations, time critical issues, maintained time sensitive records and created reports.
● Initiated a polite and professional manner
● Resolved customer needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction
● Improved customers relationship with the company
● 40+ WPM
● Develop reputation for prompt, efficient service with high level of accuracy
● Received payments by cash, card, and checks. Issue receipts, refunds, and credits.
● Responsible for solving customer complaints and providing information regarding products
● Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
● Handled an average of 100+ customers per shift
Buffalo Wild Wings
January 23, 2013- September 18, 2017
Kfc/ Taco Bell
November 12, 2017 - October 23, 2019
January 12, 2019 - present
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
The Graduate College, North Carolina A&T State Unviersity Address: Gibbs Hall, 120, 1601 E Market St, Greensboro, NC 27411 Virginia College