Danang S. Clarke
*** ********* ***** **, #*, Washington,DC 20032
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated towards achieving set goals and deadlines in a timely manner
• Professional and energetic work attitude
• Strong communications skill
• Microsoft Suites
• Great customer service/Patient care
Elks Lodge Waitress/hostess 1/2016 - 07/2019
• Take food and drink orders from customers in or other type of dining business
• Serve food and beverages according to customer requests/order
• Ensure customers have everything they need for an enjoyable meal.
• At the end of the meal, the server presents the bill to the customer, collects money or credit card and returns with receipt to sign or change.
• Welcome customers and distribute menus if not on the table
• Describe any daily specials or explain any changes to the menu (opportunity to up-sell)
• Take drink orders to prepare while customers take time to review menu
• Deliver drinks to table and take customer orders
• Give customer orders to kitchen
• Retrieve order from kitchen and deliver to customers
• Check if anything else is needed before moving to next customer
Park Southern Apartments Leasing Agent/Concierge 4/2014 – 12/2015
• Accepted rental payments and give immediately to Assistant Community Manager.
• Typed lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information on Yardi System accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
• Maintained and record daily inspections for the community.
• Distributed all company or community-issued notices.
• Maintained accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
• Greeted prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Recorded all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
• Updated availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensured apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
T.U.A.C Aftercare Ministry Teacher’s Assistant 4/2011- 3/12/2014
• Assist youth in homework /learning books of the bible
• Assist in weekly reports
• Serve snacks and supper for youth on day to day basis
• Assist on field trips
• Prepared weekly classroom assignments
Behavioral Research Associates (B.R.A) Counselor 6/2010 – 4/2011
• Maintain a warm, normalized, homelike environment
• Perform Personal care routines such as Feeding, grooming, Toileting, dressing and utilization of adaptive device(wheelchairs) in accordance with directions given
• Observe and report immediately the signs and symptoms of illness, accidents, injury, medication effects, or any unusual incidents affecting the customers health and welfare to the appropriate designed authority
• Supervise customer’s activities on an assigned shift.
• Report all allegations of abuse and specified in policy and procedures
• Assess customers abilities to perform daily living activities
• Feed, bathe provide self-care/grooming for the customers or assist in the training of each customer as indicated in the active treatment plan and IPP
• Implement each customers active treatment plan on a daily basis and accurately document IPP’s
• Maintain a positive, cooperative work attitude and harmonious relationships with all staff members participate in job related training and staff meetings
• Perform all duties as assigned
Charles Young Elementary School (DCPS) Educational Aide 8/1999 -6/2007
• Responsible for the Supervision and safety of youth
• Assisted with Planning and Implementation of activities to student’s curriculum requirements.
• Assisted on Lunch duties, playground and field trips
• Assisted with homework and classwork daily
• Other duties assign
Frank W. Ballou Senior High School, Washington, D.C – High School Diploma