Hard-working professional with 4.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of customer service, data entry, and vendor and customer communications. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the work at home agent role at your company. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ABOVE ALL PCS, Albuquerque, NM
Caregiver, Jan 2020 - Present
· Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
· Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
· Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
· Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
· Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
· Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
· Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
· Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
· Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents. POLLING INC., Albuquerque, NM
poll taker, Apr 2017 - Jun 2019
· Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
· Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
· Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
· Assist individuals in filling out applications or questionnaires.
· Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
SITEL, Albuquerque, NM
call taker/ hotel reservations, Sep 2006 - Jan 2009
· Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
· Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
· Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
· Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
· Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Completed coursework towards D.Psy. Psychology (Mar 2012) BROOKLINE COLLEGE
legal secrutary Legal Office Administration (May 2009) ALBUQUERQUE HIGH SCHOOL
Completed coursework towards High School Diploma (May 2005) REFERENCES
References available upon request