Name: SARAH RODRIGUES
Date of Birth: 16/07/1998
Place of Birth: Dubai, UAE
• 2014-2016: Secondary School, Cathedral Composite Pre-University College, Bangalore, India.
Grade: A/First Class.
• 2016-2019: Bachelors of Arts, St. Joseph's College Autonomous, Bangalore, India.
• English Literature.
• Psychology. Elective Subjects:
• Arts and Culture.
Term Paper: “Children's literature, the Immortality of Childhood”. Grade: A/First Class.
• 2019-2021: Master of Arts, University of Potsdam, Germany. -Anglophone Modernities in Literature and Culture.
• 2014: Class Representative/President.
• 2016: President of the college.
• May-June, 2018: Interned at AMBCrypto (Bangalore, India) as an Editor and Content writer.
• November, 2018: Volunteered at a learning disability school, Manna
(Bangalore, India) for over 80 hours.
• November 2019-January 2020: Worked at Piccolo Giardino (Berlin, Germany) in Hospitality.
• February 2020- March 2021: Worked at No Fire, No Glory (Berlin, Germany) in Hospitality and Food
• Proficiency in English: IELTS: 7.5
IELTS, Reading: 7.5, Speaking: 8.5, Writing: 6.5, Listening: 7.5
• Intermediate knowledge in French and German.
• Regional languages: Hindi, Kannada, Tamil.
• Reading literary texts and academic journals. I enjoy ample of Young Adult fiction and Journalistic essays.
• I enjoy horror and slasher films.
• I have worked for my class newspaper, having written reporting pieces/features and articles for online websites, and mainly creative writing / technology related content.
• I have had experience with Content writing and Website analysis in my prior internship.
• I am skilled in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Word and Excel.