Hardworking, enthusiastic people person with over a decade of experience in hospitality and customer service.
Brookings, OR 97415
Motivated and goal oriented leader, seeking to gain long term employment at a company where I can utilize my many skills and acquire knowledge and experience in various fields. A quick learner who is both motivated and highly organized, able to work well under pressure and acclimate easily to new environments and personalities.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Catalyst - Brookings, OR
April 2016 to Present
• Maintained positive and professional attitude in high pressure and fast paced environments.
• Successfully trained new employees to meet company’s standards.
• Responsible for both opening and closing business for the day, including dealing with cash and employee time clocks.
• Maintained knowledge of all menu items including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and fresh, local options.
Azalea Gardens Memory Care - Brookings, OR
June 2020 to November 2020
Food and Beverage Server
Black Trumpet Bistro - Brookings, OR
February 2020 to September 2020
• Consistently greeted each guest or group with a friendly and inviting attitude.
• Engaged with guests and provided top notch service while ensuring each guest was as well taken care of as the next.
• Ensured cleanliness of both dining area and server station areas at all times.
• Related order information via POS system.
Sales Associate and Receptionist
Aveda- Drew James Salons - Fort Lauderdale, FL
June 2012 to October 2013
• Maintained lead salesperson position for 5 consecutive months.
• Communicated with and assisted a high volume of guests and visitors while offering knowledge on our products and services.
• Coordinated and planned several events such as runway shows and fundraisers.
• Received several positive reviews online complimenting my customer service.
• Responsible for organizing, cleaning and stocking all merchandise in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Created inventory for store.
• Scheduled appointments for our guests in person, over the phone, and on our website. Education
Working towards Degree in Applied Science
Southwestern Oregon Community College - Brookings, OR December 2020 to Present
Licensing in Masters of Cosmetology
Aveda Institute-South Florida - Fort Lauderdale, FL August 2012 to October 2013
Some college in Nursing
Southwestern Oregon Community College - Brookings, OR September 2009 to May 2010
High school or equivalent
• Property Management
• Organizational Skills
• Office Management
• Customer service
• Time Management
• Serving Experience
• Restaurant Experience
• Restaurant Management
• Guest Services
• Food Safety
• Cash Handling
• Banquet Experience
• Food Service
• Retail Sales
• Microsoft Office
• Cleaning Experience
• Events Management
• Event Planning
• Food Preparation
• Google Docs
• Patient monitoring
• Phone etiquette
Certifications and Licenses
Customer focus & orientation — Expert
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity Full results: Expert
Retail customer service — Highly Proficient
Comprehending and responding to retail customer needs. Full results: Highly Proficient
Sales skills — Familiar
Influencing and negotiating with customers
Full results: Familiar
Verbal communication — Highly Proficient
Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely
Full results: Highly Proficient
Administrative assistant/receptionist — Proficient January 2021
Using basic scheduling and organizational skills in an office setting Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.