COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
B.tech in Information
2013 - 2015 Darbhanga, India
• Over 200 questions across various
• published research paper in general as
well as springer conferences during my
undergraduation days .
Algorithms, Operating System
Computer Network, Machine Learning
TOOLS & TECH
• DEV C++
• Database (MySQL)
Google Scholar:// AmitKumar
LeetCode:// Amit Kumar
LinkedIn:// Amit Kumar
PATANJALI AYURVEDA PVT LTD. Software Engineer ERP Developer
June 2019 - Dec 2019
• 6 Months experience as an ERP Developer on OFBiz Development under Apache Software Foundation.
• Worked on Open Source project, comprising – flexible, cross-industry and standard business applications which are ready to use and easy to customize.
LEUKONYCHIA Nail Disease Detection Deep Learning Approach.
• A Leukonychia Nail Disease Detection Using Deep Learning Approach.
• International journal for research in Applied science Engineering Technology (Published in volume 8,issue 3,march 2020 paper 1D-IJRASET27198).
• In Our methodology we used Deep Convolutional Neural Network to predict affected nails (Leukonychia) and unaffected nails that are predicted from data images obtained result of 93.8 percent correctness.
LUMPYSKIN DISEASE Detect Cows Disease Deep Learning Approach
• Deep Learning Approach to Detect Lumpyskin Disease in Cows.
• Conference on Sentimantal Analysis and Deep learning (ICSADL 2020)-springer(2020)
• In our algorithms we used Deep Convolutional Neural Network to predict Lumpy skin and Normal Skin that are predicted from our given dataset which obtained a result of 92.5 percent accuracy. CLOUD COMPUTING workflow scheduling Algorithms
• Energy saving algorithms for workflow scheduling in cloud computing.
• It is able to provide a high performance environment for scientific applications. However, if there is dependency between tasks, there may be a low utilization of the cloud.
• The significance of the proposed algorithm is also judged through the analysis of variance (ANOVA) test and its subsequent LSD analysis. MINI-TORRENT FILE SHARING SYSTEM Operating Systems
• Created a Bit-Torrent like P2P file sharing system using TCP Sockets.
• It comes with a backup server to provide fault tolerance. The main server and backup server synchronize using heartbeats.
• Project required Multi-threading, Synchronisation and Scheduling.