Mohan kumar . B
To be able to work as a prpduction engineer and impart my knowledge in planning operations like devising methods and sequence in construction operations to ensure better performance in managing labour, materials and equipment’s. SUMMARY:
2 + year of relevant experience in production and planning in fabrication industry .
• Monitoring stock, analysing, anticipating and taking corrective actions to ensure the availability of the stock in the warehouses on time to fulfil the production requirements.
• Monitoring and measuring Production Adherence (Plan vs. Actual) - Daily & Monthly.
• Running Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly,so that all raw material requirements are fulfilled on time.
• Updation of daily shortage of materials for forthcoming productions to the next cross functional teams to ensure smooth production flow.
• Preparing Production Achievement Reports, Resource Utilization, Loss times and Production Backlog on daily basis.
• Working on different QCCs (Quality Control Circle) to achieve targets given by management.
• Vendor management inventory, for subcontract parts.
• Weekly and monthly updating of vendor performance report.
• Ensuring that departmental activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, 5S and standard PP&C practices.
• Ensuring achievement of individual KPI against set standards by executing all departmental operations as per documented SOP.
• Any additional / special task assigned to me by the management. EDUCATION:
BACHELOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINNERING, SRI VENKATESHWARA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY, ANNA UNIVERSITY, 2018
MOHAN KUMAR . B
WHEELS INDIA PVT LTD, CHENNAI
OCT 2018 – Mar
GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE (PRODUCTION PLANNING)
SKARKLINE EQUIPMENT PVT LTD, CHENNAI. June 2019-present
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• My prime responsibilities include daily plan for production.
• Man power planning and execution.
• Coordinating with production team for daily production plan.
• Vendor follow up for finished goods and its quality control.
• Interplant parts movements and arrangements.
• Ensure parts availability for daily production.
• Customer coordination for delivery of finished goods.
• Ensure 5s in the working area.
• Follow safe job procedures in the working environment.
• Training and development of people in my team.
• SOFTWARE: MS EXCEL, MS OFFICE, SAP
• OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 8.
SKILL SET :
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent in creativity .
Excelent communication and coordination.
Ability in working confidently.
I here by declare that the above information are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
• NAME : B.MOHAN KUMAR
• FATHER NAME : BALASUBRAMANI .G
• DATE OF BIRTH : 06.08.1997
• NATIONALITY : INDIAN
• LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, TAMIL
• MARITAL STATUS
: NO.7, PERIYA THAMBI