ARVIE VERNON JR Q. PAMINTUAN
095******** email@example.com 33 Casa Romana Bulusan St.,
Brgy. Mauway, Mandaluyong
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Efficient Provisioner with 9+ years of Telecom experience.
• Highly organized and skilled in interpersonal communication.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
• Quick learner and ability to work under pressure
• Both independent and team worker
• A passion for continuous learning
• CCNA Routing and Switching with VoIP – Rivan School of Technology : 2020
• CompTIA A+ - Rivan School of Technology : 2020
• Leadership Training with Sykes Telco VP : 2017
• Coaching for the Win 2 - Sykes Asia Inc : 2017
• Advance Training Delivery – Sykes Asia Inc : 2017
• Training Program Development and Methodology 3 - Sykes Asia Inc : 2017
• Getting your point across - Sykes Asia Inc : 2017
• Training Program Development and Methodology 2 - Sykes Asia Inc : 2015
• Coaching for the Win 1 - Sykes Asia Inc : 2015
• Training Program Development and Methodology 1- Sykes Asia Inc : 2013
• Basic Training Delivery – Sykes Asia Inc : 2013
• Excel 1.0 Training - Sykes Asia Inc
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt : 2017
• Certified Sykes English Competency Assessor : 2016
• Certified Verizon Rapid Delivery Trainer : 2016
• Verizon Core Value Awardee for Urgency : 2015
• Certified Sykes Asia Inc. Technical Trainer : 2013
• Verizon Circle of Excellence Awardee as Best Provisioner : 2012
ASSOCIATE COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
Computer Specialist Systems Inc.
2000 – 2002
Airespring/Unicons Business Services Inc.
Ortigas, Pasig City
June 1, 2018 – Present
o Provisioning Specialist
• Responsible in provisioning circuits that provides Ethernet services.
• Coordinates with Order Manager/ Project Coordinators for timely updates.
• Works with Carriers to obtain FOC for orders.
• Deals with carriers for escalation to meet the SLA.
• Ensure on-time delivery of service by providing pro-active escalation.
• Provide and interpret requirements letter.
• Works with Dispatcher to secure schedule of circuit installation.
• Coordinates with Outside Plant Engineer to schedule and ensure access for site visit.
o Project Coordinator
• Track milestones against interval dates and notification.
• Proper close-out of all tickets.
• Send Weekly status update on all circuits (update status tracker spreadsheet for each customer).
• Major milestones documented in Siebel Notes.
• Escalate all major jeopardizes to Client Support Manager.
• Validate disconnects and Billing end date.
• Ensure service disconnects are completed and records updated (validate with Provisioning).
• Ensure View is properly reflecting new locations, LCON, support contacts, escalations, etc.
• Monthly report of service changes to validate billing.
• Manage technical delivery resource assigned to virtual project team.
• Ensure full hand over into support is achieved successfully prior to full customer acceptance.
Sykes Asia Inc. – Verizon Private Line
Jan 09, 2012 – June 1, 2018
o Training Team Lead / Technical Trainer
• Hire and train new employees.
• Monitor Trainer’s productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
• Pass on information from upper management to Trainers and vice versa.
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
• Updates daily logs with specific information and composes clear and concise reports for system documentation.
• Conduct training needs by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and task.
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
• Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards & legal regulations.
November 24, 2009 – July 02, 2010
o Customer Service Representative
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.