S a l e e m S M o o s a, - CV *
Saleem Suleman Moosa
I am a 37-year-old male with extensive, cross functional experience in sales, Marketing and Relationship Management. I am accomplished in all areas relating to Learning and Development, Client Services and Account Management. I am communicative and intuitive, able to establish and sustain relationships with clients, and business associates. I have a proven record of achieving exceptional results in a complex, competitive and deadline driven PERSONAL VISION
To be the best at any challenge placed before me and to successfully and professionally achieve any goals and objectives. To keep learning and to better myself with every opportunity I get. To one day be a recognised part of a renowned organisation of excellence. EDUCATION
Highest Qualification: Course in Basics of Project Management (Centre of Business Management, University of South Africa – UNISA- 2009)
Currently: Working on obtaining a degree in BCom Human Resources with University of South Africa
– UNISA. Have completed a few years 1 and year 2 Modules. S a l e e m S M o o s a, - CV 2
Masentle Highschool (Mafeteng)
Matric passed with Merit 1999
1. Sunshine Hardware (2005-2011)
POSITON: Store Manager
• Assist in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
• Monitor and maintain store inventory.
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
• Handle complaints from customer
• Research emerging products, use information to update the store’s merchandise and handle orders
• Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition 2. Total Mafeteng Service Station (2012 – 2016)
• maintaining the facilities
• counting inventory
• ordering merchandise
• supervise employees,
• managing sales at your gas station and making sure employees are meeting sales
• Participate in cross-functional team meetings and events to enhance quality in services.
• Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers. 3. JET (EDCON) (2017 – 2019)
• Count cash in register beginning and end of shit
• Mentored new team members on system operation, customer service and sales goals.
• Promoted customer loyalty and consistent sales by delivery friendly service and knowledge assistance
• Reconcile cash accounting for errors and resolving discrepancies
• Review weekly sales and monitor price changes
S a l e e m S M o o s a, - CV 3
4. Sefalana Cash Carry (2019 – 2020)
RESPONSIBILITIES: Receiving Manager
• Place Orders,Receiving managers continually review inventory and determine what supplies need to be ordered.
• Receive Incoming deliveries
• Organize and Maintain Stock.
• Review Receiving Processes.
• Ensure Safe Warehouse Operations and Supply Storage.
• Custody and safekeeping of inventory
• Oversee inspections
• Procurement for vendors
• Manage inventory and control personnel
Mr Cecil Mofokeng
Owner CELSA Trading
Mr Irfaan Surtie
Sefalana Cash and Carry
Mr Khursheed Ahmed