The Human Resources Manager
Sub: - Application for Analytical Position
With reference to the current Job opening, I hereby accept the opportunity of enclosing my resume for the mentioned position in your organization.
I have several years of Cross-Functional experience in Projects, Operations, Inventory Control, SCM & Data Analytics.
With the fateful COVID19 Pandemic gripping the whole world from 2020, I had the blissful opportunity to work for E-Commerce project of Lindt & Sprungli Canada from Start-up.
At present, I am looking for a more challenging environment for my experience and knowledge.
As the enclosed resume simply summarizes my capabilities and career history, there is considerably more to relate. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you personally to specifically discuss what I could do for your organization. In short, you will not be disappointed in adding me to your team to play a pivotal role in supporting your expansion initiatives.
Please take a look at my qualifications in the resume I have enclosed and contact me at +1-647-***-**** or email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
Thanking you for your consideration and time in reviewing my application.
I am looking forward to your decision.
Currently looking for a new and challenging position which will make best use of existing skills and experience
A dynamic, self-driven motivated Professional experienced in effective cross-functional coordination
• Project Management • Supply Chain Solutions • Data Analytics & BI
• Ecommerce • Materials Management • Strategic planning
• Warehousing & Storage • Budget Optimization and Cost Reduction
Metro Supply Chain Group
Master Data Analyst (3PL Inventory / Operations) May 2016 – Till Date
Master Data Analysis
• Review & Update Warehouse Maps, Product's Attributes and Customers' Ship-to attributes
• Coordinate Product movement, warehouse slotting changes & product rotation changes
• Work to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures
• Work in special projects like CPG & BI to support business strategies and Continuous Improvement.
• Perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
• Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
• Order inventory from vendors and track order shipments.
• Monitor the entire production life of the products
• Monitor Inbounds and outbounds and any discrepancy during the total process.
• Streamline operations to achieve company's overall mission and goals.
Supply Chain Analysis
• Monitor and use analytical and quantitative methods to maintain the supply chain processes.
• Responsible for Data assembling and analyzing.
• Identify problems and developing recommendations to support SCM planning and operations.
• Manage inventory for E-Commerce section
• Forecast the demand for certain materials and products, followed by purchasing and replenishing them.
• Collect online sales data for analyzing numbers to identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Prepare Trend Reports related to these opportunities and recommend ways on how to fully utilize them.
• Apply Ecommerce analytics process to understand trends and consumers' behavior for data-driven decisions
Super-Pufft Snacks Pvt. Ltd., Mississauga
Inventory Control Analyst Nov 2015 – Apr 2016
Materials Resource Planning, Materials Analysis and Forecasting
Prepare Purchase Orders, Receipts for Incoming raw-materials
Prepares reports of inventory balance, price lists and shortages.
Analyze inbound Stock and outbound finished Materials
Materials Expeditor Nov 2013 – Nov 2015
Inventory Operations & Analysis, Forecasting and Materials Resource Planning
Coordinating with Suppliers – local & International (USA, Mexico & China)
Coordinating Outside processes for sub assembly parts
Coordinating NAFTA policies
Analyze inbound Stock and outbound finished Materials
Responsible for the healthy Inventory Value and monitor the periodic Stock Cover and Stock Out
F P Ontario – OEM of Delco Remy
Logistics Supervisor Jan 2013-Nov 2013
Office Administration, Local & International Purchasing & Vendor Management
Supply Chain Operations including Logistics Planning, forecasting, Budgeting
Maintain records of goods ordered and received
TMM Media LLC, USA
Operations Supervisor – Canada Operations Jun 2011-Jan 2013
Managing Administrative Correspondences, Network Distribution & Suppliers
Conducting Market Analysis, Surveys & Managing Prospective Business Stakeholders
Control purchasing department budgets
Prepare reports regarding merchandise costs
Jawad Sultan Technologies L.L.C., Sultanate of Oman
Operations Manager (PDO Project) Apr 2009 – May 2011
Provide daily update of all ongoing group logistics
Supervise documentation control to ensure accurate records are maintained.
Meet regularly and develop relationships with vendors, agents and government authorities.
Stay abreast of geopolitical conditions and country customs regulations.
Verified and approved logistic and operational expenses.
Avaya Global Connect Limited, India
Sr. Project Coordinator – Avaya APAC Sep 2004 – Apr 2009
While projects being executed, ensured 100% compliance to PMLC methodologies by ensuring that recognized project management processes and controls are consistently applied to projects and logistics control.
Supply Chain Management:
Responsible for all Purchases, Transportation, Distribution, multi channel deployment and allocation of project team members for multi-location projects
Project Procurement: Responsible for Project Administration including Project Tracking, Data collection of project milestones to accurately reflect project status, reviewing and writing reports
Effective Coordination with all Stakeholders for successful project closure to generate future prospects
Track and report on service quality, delivery time, transportation costs and efficiency
Manage any arising problems or complaints concerning logistics.
Kiosk Consultancy Pvt. Limited, India
Branch Manager Sep 2003 – Aug 2004
Was involved in handling PSU and Public Sector Clients for IT Infrastructure projects.
Handled Administrative Challenges with proper change control both in Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
Oversaw regional and local profitability from Sales & Service revenue & accordingly prepare budget.
Supervise, coach and train logistics staff
Create and implement policies and procedures and formalize legal documentation for all logistic activities.
Implement and manage a logistics tracking system for all Group equipment.
Education, Training & Experience
MBA (Customer Support Management & Operations Management)
Certificate in Advanced Business Analytics with R
B.S. (Mathematics & Computer Science)
Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Certificate in Canadian International Freight Forwarder Association (CIFFA)
Certificate in North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Certificate in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
ERP Applications: Microsoft Dynamics, Red Prairie, JDE & SAP
Advanced MS Office Suite (including MS-Visio, MS-Project)
Advanced MS Excel 2019 (Data Visualization, Data Analysis)
Business Intelligence Tools: Microsoft Excel, Power BI Desktop, Tableau
Advance SQL Tool: Microsoft SQL-Server Reporting Tool (SSRT)
· Project Management · Data Management · Business Operations · Business Analysis