Houston, TX 77007
Uber (UberEats), Dallas, Texas July 2020 – Present Account Representative
• Hired on to lead the first Business Development Program for Uber Eats and then promoted into the role of Account Representative.
• Managed 952 accounts ranging from restaurants, convenience stores, and grocery stores in Texas.
• Visited targeted restaurants to maintain relationships and to create new partnerships.
• Engaged with new and existing customers to further build brand presence for UberEats. Gartner, Dallas, Texas June 2019 – August 2020
Business Development Representative
• Established relationships with HR and C-level executives of large enterprise companies to promote insights that can transform their departments by enabling growth and retaining talent.
• Recognized by Gartner as the #1 performing Business Development Representative for Q3 2019, overachieving quarter goal by 140%.
• Acted as the figurehead for the Business Development Role at events totaling over 100 potential candidates.
• Assisted in College Recruiting tables at Texas A&M University and UT Arlington.
• Was the point of contact for any Texas A&M candidate if they had any questions or concerns during the entire interview process.
United Airlines, College Station, Texas August 2018 – May 2019 Business Development Intern
• Selected to lead the pilot Business Development Intern program at Texas A&M for United Airlines.
• Designed and led innovative ways to market the United Airlines Mileage Plus App to Texas A&M officials and student body including campus events, promoting at student organizations, and running a campus wide giveaway with over 3,000 applicants.
• Assisted in college recruiting events for Texas A&M University at the Business, Engineering, and Sales career fairs.
• In charge of resume screening after events and forwarding to the hiring manager. Wisenbaker Builder Services Inc., Houston, Texas May 2018 – July 2018 Rotational Sales Intern
• Engaged with different clients in key areas of the company involving both inside and outside sales.
• In the Design Center I discussed and consulted with buyers the interior of their homes.
• Presented to executive leadership a deliverable focused on assessing current business process and providing recommendations to improve internal and external communication. EDUCATION
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas May 2019 College of Liberal Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Minor in Business GPA: 3.4