Heath, Texas 75032 Email: email@example.com Sales, Marketing, Operations and Business Development Top-performing sales, marketing, operations and business management executive with a consistent record of achievement in business development, revenue generation and team leadership. Highly experienced in all aspects of the sales and marketing process while developing and implementing programs and processes which consistently meet and exceed organizational needs. Recognized talent for developing and implementing marketing strategies to propel an organization to a position of leadership within its respective market and simultaneously achieve corporate goals. Areas of Expertise
• Sales & Account
• Social Media
• Process Improvement
• Revenue Generation and
• Marketing / Communications
• Product Development
• Team Building
• Project Management
• Business Development
• Recruiting / Staffing
• Client / Vendor Relations
• Coaching / Mentoring
• Technical Expertise
• Strategic Planning and Analysis
LinkedIN Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/kristinanoeljohnson/ A summary of professional experience, inclusive of endorsements and recommendations from over 40 colleagues and business partners.
Key Skills Assessment
Strategic Performance – Measurable achievements in business growth and revenue generation via utilization of social media and marketing platforms to grow brand awareness and increase market share. Team Leadership – Demonstrated leadership/team building abilities that consistently result in improvements in sales and productivity as well as employee attitude and morale. Experienced as a corporate trainer for both internal and external personnel.
Development Consultant – Excellent understanding of organizational effectiveness, change management as well as facilitation and other methods of coaching and motivating. Professional Experience
Gifted Strategies, LLC – Dallas, TX July 2016 to Present Founder and CEO
Utilizing over 16 years of industry-specific experience for consulting services to sales agencies, vendors and sales reps to achieve new levels of growth and success. My unique background spans the sales and marketing side of the business as well as the technical and operational side and allows me to have a well-rounded understanding of the best ways to help vendors, retailers and sales reps. www.GiftedStrategies.com
• Website creation, online presence, e-commerce and social media marketing.
• Sales management, recruiting, training and development.
• Line acquisition, brand development
• Operations, budgeting, planning, revenue generation. Kristina Johnson – Page 2
Mobile: 469-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Dallas Market Center – Dallas, TX July 2017 to October 2018 Vice President of Trade Shows
• Responsible for securing top brands (inclusive of home, gift, furniture, décor, apparel and accessories) for exhibit at the Dallas Market Center.
• Recruited, trained and managed a team of 6 Leasing Directors.
• Within a 5-month timeframe, increased vendor lease agreements by 37%.
• Created successful loyalty programs designed to attract and consistently retain vendors for future markets.
• Created rewards programs designed to attract retailers and reward them for purchasing product from DMC vendors.
• Managed budget and planning for leasing staff and exhibit space. Just Got 2 Have It – Atlanta, GA August 2012 to March 2016 Vice President of Sales and Marketing
• Responsible for the sales and marketing activity for one of the leading agencies in the home & gift industry.
• Managed and motivated sales teams for the SE and West Coast regions. Analyzed sales performance to identify deficiencies and develop plans to increase under-performing reps and/or lines.
• Managed and cultivated relationships with over 75 vendor partners through consistent, professional communication and partnership.
• Responsible for planning marketing programs and managing timelines for effective promotions and advertising to promote the JG2HI showroom and vendor partners.
• Responsible for creating informative newsletters for both retailers and vendor partners. Noted Achievements:
• SE Division: Increased sales by 54% from 2013 to 2014. Increased sales by 28% from 2014 to 2015.
• Recruited, staffed and trained a brand new West Coast sales division.
• Developed a rewards/bonus structure to motivate sales team to strong, new levels of performance.
• Grew the JG2HI Facebook social media platform by 203%.
• Created and fully documented an 8 week training program and company manual for Independent Sales Agents. FundHub – Pittsburgh, PA September 2011 – May 2012 Vice President of Sales
• Key member selected as part of the original development team responsible for the launch of the first national sales agency in the home & gift industry dedicated to creating a platform to assist organizations in dramatically increasing fundraising efforts.
• Designed and developed an effective, flexible sales rewards program that dramatically increased sales for fundraising organizations.
• Recruited, staffed and trained a brand new national sales team. Managed and maintained accountability for sales team performance.
• Researched new markets and industries to acquire new vendor partners, make product selections and develop fundraising campaigns.
• Created promotional marketing materials, sales manuals and training documents for national use.
• Built lasting partnerships with fundraising organizations and vendor partners through consultation, outstanding communication, presentation, and consistent commitment to customer service. Noted Achievements:
• Solely responsible for developing functional requirements for a highly-interactive website, inclusive of testing site functionality, managing post-production issues, developing process documentation, as well as training for vendor partners and sales personnel.
• Promoted FundHub at trade shows across the country and created a strong presence by utilizing social media platforms to expand brand awareness.
Kristina Johnson – Page 3
Mobile: 469-***-**** email@example.com Omni Sales Group – Dallas, TX February 2010 – January 2011 Vice President of Sales and Marketing
• Directed road and key account activity while managing and motivating a team of 12 territory representatives, 4 key account representatives, 2 showroom managers and 6 office personnel.
• Provided on-going assessment of sales performance measured against performance standards and expectations.
• Managed budgets for 4 Dallas markets annually.
• Developed, implemented and managed a comprehensive social media strategy to maximize company visibility and improve sales by establishing a corporate presence online.
• Built and maintained strong, mutually profitable relationships with over 60 vendor partners.
• Provided training seminars and workshops for both in-house and vendor personnel. Noted Achievements:
• Increased road sales by 36%. Designed a new key account and road sales program/territory structure.
• Managed search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) activity for company website, performed analysis on website analytics, resulting in a 64% increase in website traffic. MotherFund – Rockwall, TX June 2009 – January 2010 Director of Sales and Marketing
• Directed and managed all sales channels (internal, external, broker, participations) for a marketing, merchant advance and business services company.
• Project manager for the development and implementation of a customer loyalty and rewards program.
• Developed functional requirements to obtain a customized software and website. Managed development milestones and quality assurance for final product.
• Conducted training seminars for inside and outside sales staff and broker partners. Noted Achievements:
• Recruited, staffed, trained and supervised an inbound/outbound call center, created sales goals, employee guidelines and core product training materials for inside sales staff. Increased inside sales by 64%.
• Managed search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) activity for company website. Increased website traffic by 57% and improved average bounce rate by 40%. OneCoast – Dallas, Texas August 2004 – May 2009
Director of Operations
• Business process owner of an end-to-end commission cycle for a national sales agency.
• Managed and motivated a team of 14 information specialists.
• Managed accounts receivable activity and facilitated the collection of unpaid commissions.
• Performed monthly analysis after each commission cycle to monitor financial performance of organization, identify unpaid orders, and identify spikes or deficiencies that would represent anomalies in commission payments, financial reporting or performance.
• Provided training and delivered operations workshops at quarterly national training seminars for sales representatives and vendor partners.
• Coordinated and organized a paperless invoicing system that dramatically streamlined commission timelines, increased productivity and improved processing accuracy by 45%. Education and Affiliations
Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX Scholarship Award
Member of the Cambridge Who’s Who Among Executive and Professional Women