***, * *****, *********** *****, Moors road, Thousand Lights, Chennai-600006
A highly hopeful undergraduate an enthusiastic and a disciplined hard worker looking for a responsible position to gain good work experience and knowledge as mutual benefits, working for the welfare of the company
● MATLAB R2019a – Beginner level (Certified)
● Python 3–Beginner Level –(Certified)
● SQL for Data Science (Basics) – (Certified)
● Catia V5 R20–Beginner Level
● Auto CAD 2016 – Beginner level
● Ansys 19.1 – Fluent - Beginner level
● C & C++ - Beginner level
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aerospace Division, Marathahalli, Bangalore - Intern
● A Two-week internship on the testing process of the PSLV and GSLV (Satellite Launching Vehicles)
● Learned about the heat shielding and the working process of stage separation after launch.
● The internship’s primary exposure was on engine manufacture, engine part assembly and ignition process.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu - Trainee
● A 3-day training course on, “Non-Destructive Evaluation of ionizing and Non-ionizing Radiation” held at Radiological Safety Division, IGCAR. Education
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai - B.E Aeronautical Engineering
● CGPA - 7.5149/10
Bethany Higher Secondary School, Chennai - HSC
● Major in Computer science and Mathematics
● Percentage- 84.42% state board
Bethany Higher Secondary School, Chennai - SSLC
● Percentage- 93.8% state board
“THE BEST PAPER” Award, Virtual Conference on Automation and Materials and Energy,2020. Presented a paper titled “Analysis of Prandtl’s Modified Lifting Line Theory (1933) with Multiple Winglets”
INS Rajaji – Arakonnam, Tamil Nadu, India
Dinesh Aerospace Parts production industry, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India CISR Structural Engineering Research Center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Prandtl’s modified lifting-line theory (1933) with multiple winglets for induced drag reduction: Designed the wing with negative geometric twist based on Prandtl’s modified theory, attached with multiple winglets with varying length, main concern by reduction of induced drag coefficient, attain by reduction of wingtip vorticity.
Digital shape morphing wing: Orally presented the project Idea of using Shape Morphing Technology in the commercial aircraft, and their effectiveness of the improving efficiency factors, in i-Quest’ 19 by APJ Abdul Kalam Innovative Project Cell at Rajalakshmi Engineering College. Aircraft design project: Designed the Long-Range Commercial aircraft, During the third-year Academic coursework. This project is totally based on aerodynamic loads and structural designing of the long-range commercial aircraft.
Mini-project NACA 63015: Conduct the experiment of the Airfoil (NACA-63015) / Infinite rectangular wing (10cmx30cm) in a wind-tunnel, to measure the lift and drag at low Reynolds Number, during the 4th semester as a part of the course work AE6412 (Aerodynamic Lab) using Low Subsonic Wind tunnel.
Analysis of Modified Lifting-Line Theory (1933) With Multiple Winglets. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD); Paper Id: IJMPERDJUN20201194; Published: Sep 14, 2020 on TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.
● Attended National workshop on “Challenges & modern techniques in realizing complex infrastructure” organized by Satish Dhawan Space center, ISRO, Sriharikota. 5th March 2018
● Participated in the Workshop on “Design of Micro Aircraft Gliders” held at REC conducted by the AESI Student chapter at 15th September 2018
● Participated in Seminar on the topic, “AI in Aerospace -Innovations & Challenges” held on 7th September 2019 by Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Rajalakshmi Engineering College
● Participated in the webinar titled “Aircraft system: Thermoelectric Generator” organized by Aeronautical Department in REC through online on 12th June 2020.
● Participated in the webinar titled “Re-Entry Aerodynamics” conducted by Aeronautical Department in REC on 15th June 2020 via online.
● Participated in the webinar topic “Fabrication of Nano-machines for Aerospace and Defence Applications” organized by Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology on 13th June 2020 online mode.
● Presented a paper titled “Analysis of Prandtl’s Modified Lifting Line Theory (1933) with Multiple Winglets” in the Virtual Conference On Automation, Materials And Energy
(VAME 2020) organized by the Department of Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, REC on 20.06.2020 by online mode.