Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Texas Arlington 682-***-****
Virtual Environment Laboratory
1. Currently pursuing PhD in Electrical Engineering department with specialization in CNN and Deep Learning. GPA: 4/4 (2019-Spring). GPA: 3.6/4 (2019-Fall): GPA: 4/4 (2020-Spring): BS to PhD Program.
2. Graduated in Bachelor’s Of Technology under West Bengal University of Technology In Electronics And Communication In The Year 2011.DGPA of 8.49/10 (2007-2011)
Research Interest: Deep Learning, Convolution Neural Network, Transfer Learning, Machine Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Probability Theory.
Research Publications: Please visit the Google Sites.
Academic Projects undergone during coursework: Please visit the Google Sites.
Current Study: I am a PhD second year student. I am currently working on mitigation techniques for noisy labels.
Pega CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) with 5 years and 3 month of experience with Capgemini India Private Limited (2012-2017).
Role: Pega Developer.
Swedbank upgrade Project: Upgrade Project from Pega 6.1 to Pega 7.2 for Swedbank .
1. Risk analysis of the existing project before upgrade and impact analysis of the changes made at each stage, for future restore, if required.
2. Handle defect by performing root cause analysis for the critical application, and fix the defect with maximum efficiency and minimum impact.
3. Guide and mentor the junior software engineers to the company best practices and standards..
4. Lead critical project to successful completion by collaborating in daily status call with the Project Manager, development team and the QA.
Express Scripts (Pharmacy Benefit Management System) Project:
1. Requirement gathering from the business analyst to design of the basic architecture. Work closely with the technical lead for Impact analysis for the changes to be incorporated.
2. Handle defect, prepare the root cause analysis for the critical application, and fix the defect with maximum efficiency and minimum impact.
3. Work closely with the testing and the quality assurance team for defect minimization and quality enhancement as per the standardization of the clients.
4. Guide and mentor the junior software engineers to the company best practices and standards.
5. Lead critical project modules to successful completion.
6. Enhance domain knowledge for self and team. Complete health care certifications, to better understand the project requirements.
Capgemini Internal Projects: Merchant On-boarding System
Developed and tested internal projects for client demo.
Capgemini Internal Projects: Pegasystems on Product Composure System upgrade
1. Understand the basics of installing the framework of PCS 2.2 and Health care Framework HCIF 7.7 over PRPC 6.3.
2. Engaged in testing the process to record the error in the defect analysis list and provide the root cause and the proposed fixes if any. Engaged in daily calls and report the status of the logged defects.
3. Suggested any reform required in the combinations installed, from the business and functional perspective. The application consisted of thirty three processes all together- tested the respective process and recorded error in each step.
4. Created the Use Case documentation of the existing flows in the PCS 2.2.
5. Created the Glossary of the health care and health care insurance terms for understanding.
6. Thunderhead Pega Integration.
Capgemini Internal Projects: Capbook Project: Trainee Project
Used Java in Eclipse environment with Spring 3.0 framework, with MySQL as backend. The SDLC used for this project was waterfall model.
1. Design the registration screen and process the successful registration of the candidate.
2. Integrate the registration screen with the rest of the modules of Logged in screen. Password encryption was carried on by some other member, although the module was the same, it was later integrated.
Pega 6.1, 6.2, 6.3,7.1,7.2, Eclipse (Helios) and Spring 3.0.1 (Tomcat Server 7)
Python (PyTorch or Tensorflow),C,C#,(ASP.NET 3.5),Java with Spring 3.0
MS VISO, Basics Of UML, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Word
Exposure to Google Collab: Coded in Keras for the projects.
PEGA 6.1 Certified System Architect
American Health Insurance Program Part A Certified
American Health Insurance Program Part B Certified
Health Insurance Association Part A Certified
PEGA 7.1 Certified Senior System Architect
PEGA 7.1 Certified Pega Marketing Consultant
1. Training and project completion from Webel Informatics Ltd. 2012, in C# AND ASP.NET .
2. Vocational training under Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. 2010 for two week, along with report completion.
3. Training and hands on Experience under IETE Kolkata Centre, 2010, on Microcontroller and Industrial Application.
4. Vocational training: Optical Fiber Communication under the Signal and Telecommunication department of Eastern Railway, 2009.
5. Optimization for 5G Cellular Network Compressive Sensing and Data Science, Department Of EE, IIT Kanpur,2017.
6. GIAN Course by IIEST Sibpur : Advanced Wireless Network: From 5G to Cognitive Radio, 2017.
7. GIAN course IIT Kharagpur: Evolution Of Wireless Communication Towards 5G, 2018.
8. Mathematical Modelling And Simulation For Wireless Digital Communication, Short Term Training Program at VNIT, 2018.
9. Recent Trends in Wireless Communication: Challenges and Opportunity, NIT Silchar, 2018.
10. Energy Conservation Road Map: Present, Past and Future Trends organized by Jadavpur University IEEE CAS Chapter, 2018.