Belinda G. Bosler
Proven customer service and sales professional with a desire to continue providing resolution oriented customer support, executing energetic sales, and delivering quality leadership within a customer-centric environment.
Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative 2015-2015 TruGreen Lawn Care, West Chicago, IL
● B2B and D2D Sales: Generated and secured new sales and service upgrades within assigned territory by marketing directly to businesses and individual clients. Frequently exceeded daily and weekly goals, earning several performance awards.
● Customer Service Representative: Interacted with customers as needed and provided services including but not limited to receiving and directing inbound calls, billing, payments, scheduling, customer retention, account maintenance, follow-up procedures, and expanded sales.
Sales Team Lead 2014-2015
Chicago Events Group, Elgin/Bensenville, IL & Jacksonville/Tampa, FL
● Supervised and instructed a team of competitive sales representatives in a goal-driven and professional environment. Position included staff hiring, training, and management responsibilities.
● Provided exceptional service to incoming customers and prospective clients as an outside and business-to-business sales representative. Position included frequent corporate special events, out-of-state travel, and cold-call sales. Fitness Instructor 2010-2014
Independent Contractor, Multiple Locations, IL
● Instructed cardio dance and fitness classes at several health and fitness clubs in and around the Fox Valley area.
Customer Service Manager/Sales Assistant 2012-2013 Customize Your Home, Inc., St. Charles, IL
● Managed client accounts, supplied quality sales, supervised installation teams, completed inventory and product orders, and developed strong vendor relationships. Bar Manager 2011-2012
McGruder’s Irish Pub, Elgin, IL
● Managed full range of restaurant and bar duties, including staffing, scheduling, training, product and liquor inventory, balancing registers, and point-of-sale systems.
● Organized and marketed entertainment, including special events and live music. Daytime Club Manager 1999-2011
Rolling Knolls Country Club, Elgin, IL
● Managed club Pro Shop, inventory and liquor sales, staff schedules, and held bartending, banquet serving, and retail sales responsibilities.
● Additional duties as club Event Planner and Coordinator included customer relations, sales, and special events planning.
Sales Merchandiser 1990-1996
Sara Lee Hosiery, Multiple Locations, IL
● Responsible for route merchandising and sales, product inventory, ordering, and display set-up and maintenance in stores within designated territory.
● Promoted and developed vendor service relations and new product sales. Parts Coordinator/Customer Service 1988-1990
Gordon Flesch, St. Charles, IL
● Prepared inventory, set controls, and provided customer service. Accounts Payable Representative 1987-1988
Steiner Electric, Geneva, IL
● Accounting duties included management of customer files and account settlement. Quality Control Associate 1984-1987
Dukane Corporation, St. Charles, IL
● Assembled and tested specialty aeronautical beacons (“Seacom”) for quality assurance.
Allied School of Medical Coding 2001
● Medical billing and collection specialty training. Elgin Community College 1999-2002
● Completed coursework toward an Associate of Applied Science degree with a concentration in Physical Therapy.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products, PowerPoint, and point-of-sale (POS) software. VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Regular participant in fundraising events and volunteer opportunities benefiting the Animal House No-Kill Shelter located in St. Charles, IL. Special events for COPD awareness and research, as well as fundraising for local breast cancer charities and research. Additional Interests: Gardening, personal fitness and outdoor activities. REFERENCES
Available upon request.