E-mail – email@example.com
Phone - +971*********
I want to utilize my skills and potential to achieve challenging position in the Electronics and Instrumentation Industry and fulfilling organizational goals. PERSONAL SKILLS
• Highly motivated and results oriented professional.
• Effective interpersonal skill.
• Excellent ability in analyzing and solving problems.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Strong organizational skills in a variety of situations to achieve deadlines.
• Adaptable and quick to learn new skills.
• Team player, punctual and systematic.
October 06, 2019 – Till Date
FREELANCING AS A TRAINEE PROPOSAL ENGINEER FOR OIL AND GAS BASED COMPANY Job Description:
• Analyzes and evaluates requisition forms.
• Communicates with vendors if required.
• Initiates and processes requests for quotations, evaluating, and making cost comparisons.
• Coordinate with engineering, operation and business development teams for timely submission of bid and to address pre-bid, post-bid clarifications, if required.
• Ensure work is done as per KG quality requirements and ISO standards.
• Ensure timely and proper receipt and evaluation of tenders / RFPs, recording files in respective folders, interacting with vendors, maintaining enquiries / prices database, cost estimations spreadsheets, compiling proposal documents, addressing clarifications.
• Submitting periodical reports.
• Updating the Procurement and Proposal Manager about flow of work.
• Any other task assigned by line manager.
2 P a g e
WEB APPLICATION FOR FAST CLASSIFICATION OF BREAST HISTOLOGY IMAGE Web Application using a custom model to classify Breast Histology Images. We will develop a computer vision model to detect breast cancer in histopathological images using deep learning techniques. These images can then be classified as benign or malignant. What we have proposed is to further sub classify the images and moreover implement it in a manner which is easily accessible to pathologists worldwide. AREA OF INTEREST
Industrial Instrumentation, Bio Medical Instrumentation, Digital Electronics. EDUCATION
EXAMINATION INSTITUTION YEAR
B.Tech MES College of Engineering Kuttippuram,
KERALA. (APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND
M I H S S Ponnani, Malappuram, Kerala
S S L C
P G H S Ponnani, Malappuram, Kerala
• Workshop on "Solar cell" conducted by IEEE society at MES CE kuttippuram, Kerala, India.
• Automation workshop based on relay logics, PLC programming, On-field HMI and control room SCADA concept at MESCE Kuttippuram, Kerala, India
• Office suites : MS Office
• Operating System : MS Windows
• Conducted seminar on ‘SMART ULTRA FAST ACTING ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT BREAKER ’.
• Active member in organizing technical and cultural events. 3 P a g e
Reading, Travelling, and Cooking
Age : 21
Visa Status : Visit Visa
Marital Status : Single
Contact Number : +971-**-*******
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Malayalam