DOHA - MANSOURA
Transferable ( NOC available)
To seek a challenging and responsible position in an international renowned organization in the ﬁeld of HSE which offer opportunity for development and invest all my professional skills, valuable experience to the optimum level to facilitate continues career growth to produce best results and help in improving safety aspect for the organization. EXPERIENCE
Al Balagh – Larsen &Toubro (L&T) Joint Venture Main Construction Works for Al-Rayyan Stadium 02/2020 - Present
Health and Safety Environment Oﬃcer
PROJECT - Alrrayan Sports stadium
• Deﬁning and recording the risk proﬁle of my respective area and update the risk proﬁle weekly.
• Monitoring my respective area as per the risk proﬁle and ensure compliance is measured and monitored.
• Determining the controls as per QCS, HSE Speciﬁcation, HSE Plans and RAMS.
• Hazard identiﬁcation, Risk Assessment and Control Measures.
• Submitting daily HSE observation and Action reports.
• Ensuring Toolbox Talks, Campaigns and other communications are done and records are maintained for reference.
• Conducting Task Speciﬁc Inspection(TSI) for different activities.
• Ensuring Emergency routes are identiﬁed, maintained and monitored.
• Ensuring ﬁre arrangements are in place and monitored.
• Carrying out Full body harnesses and Lanyards inspection.
• Monitoring PTW activities.
• Issuing HSE-Penalty Point Notice for non-compliancy. Qatar Engineering Company (QBEC)
02/2018 - 01/2020
Health and Safety Environment oﬃcer
PROJECT - Qatar American millitary Base
• Responsible for ensuring that all company activities are performed within established standards and clearly deﬁned procedures.
• Ensuring that the workplace has an adequate supply of fresh air that circulates everywhere.
• Submitting daily HSE Observation Reports.
• Increasing health and safety awareness at all levels within the company Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
• Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
• Site incident, near-miss, accident investigation and report writing.
• Carry out Permit-To-Work monitoring.
• Carrying out area safety inspection.
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
• Conducting Fire drills.
Khazana Decorating company
04/2017 - 01/2018
Health and Safety oﬃcer
PROJECT - Pearl Qatar Villa 14 Building.
• Monitoring permit–To–Work activities.
• Inspecting ﬁre and ﬁrst aid equipments.
• Rendering ﬁrst aid to employees and visitors in case of injuries or illness.
• Investigating all injuries and accidents.
• Carrying out area safety inspections.
• To monitor and raise the housekeeping rate.
• Conducting safety induction to new workers and visitors.
• Writing reports on all injuries, near-miss and accidents.
• Making sure that all staff knows the location of ﬁrst aid kits.
• Conducting toolbox talks.
Qatar Infrastructure Company (QIC)
01/2015 - O2/2017
PROJECT - Holiday villa oﬃce Building.
•Conducting job safety inductions and daily tool box Meeting.
•Checking speciﬁc and right PPEs are used.
•Daily site inspection.
•Identiﬁcation of potential Hazardous areas.
Kibi Government Hospital - Ghana
2010 - 2014
•Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist.
•Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed.
.Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results. EDUCATION
University of Professional Studies
05/2011 - 10/2014
Bachelor of Business Administration
06/2016 - 08/2016
Nebosh International General Certiﬁcate (IGC 1,2&3) Zinaida Pharmacy school
04/2009 - 11/2010
Ghana Pharmaceutical Authorities Certiﬁcate
•Permit To Work (PTW)
• Fire Warden