Driven young multilingual professional with a great passion: providing outstanding customer service and building a loyal customer base. At Zalando and Dior, I have learned how to launch e-commerce platforms, build and optimize strong client base in different European markets, and manage stakeholders to grow the business further. My academic experience at EBC brought me both strong analytical skills and extensive knowledge of fast paced industries. I believe learning comes from being outside the comfort zone and I am always open to new challenges: I look forward to hearing from you if you have one for me. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Zalando, Europe’s biggest online fashion retailer Berlin, Germany Beauty Buying October 2017 - December 2019
Launching Zalando Beauty in the European Market
- Brand on boarding process: initial communication and contract negotiation of 100 international brands, constant exchange with brands in order to maintain efficient and smooth partnership, preparation of monthly brand reviews.
- Stakeholders management: constant collaboration with customer service, logistics, finance, legal and business development teams to review process, budgets, and ensure all OKRs are aligned to propose the best offer.
- Buying & Business Development: portfolio management (50 brands+) for 3 business units for Europe. Key accounts: L’Oréal Consumer & Luxury divisions, Rituals. Key achievement: expanded in 8 markets in 1 quarter.
- DX, UX, Content: optimization of product pages, SEO/SEA, onsite search engine, e-shop placements, and 2019 SoMe calendar.
- Category Management: seasonal turnover forecast, budget & KPIs review, stock optimization negotiation.
- Project management: development of Fashion x Beauty cross-selling strategy, managing 10 stakeholders, achieved sales targets through implementation. Successful improvement of internal and external processes to efficiently grow the business. Parfums Christian Dior, LVMH Zurich, Switzerland
Training & Project Management Trainee June 2016 - May 2017 Managing GTM events of product novelties & launching E-commerce in Swiss market
- Project Management: Full ownership over organization of GTM product novelties events for 1200 beauty professionals. Constant communication in three languages with clients nationwide. Key achievement: launch of Dior Play Training App to optimize product knowledge and grow brand loyalty.
- Customer Service and Training: prepared detailed presentations for all wholesale partners about product specifications, trained brand representatives on selling techniques, return and exchange policies
- Trade & CRM Marketing: constant data evaluation of customers’ shopping behavior, creation of content and layout for mailings and partners magazines. Key achievement: Implementation of prepared merchandising design concepts into 8 wholesale clients with 400 POS.
Celine Boutique KaDeWe, LVMH Berlin, Germany
Sales Associate October 2015 - April 2016
- Delivery of superior customer service through in depth knowledge of luxury goods, training in international communications and solution oriented problem solving
- Processed customer sales, returns and exchanges using company policy and escalated client inquiries to upper management using defined protocol
EBC Hochschule Berlin, Germany
Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management Sept 2012 - Sept 2015
- Relevant Coursework: Marketing, Buying & Collection Merchandising, Project Management, Operations Management EBC Hochschule New York City, USA
Fashion Management March 2014 - Sept 2014
- Relevant Coursework: International Communications, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Languages: German - Native English - Fluent Spanish - Fluent French - Intermediate Italian - Intermediate IT Skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Google Apps, Salesforce, Apple apps, WordPress, JIRA Active Sports: Swimming and Golf in Competition level for 5 years Yoga & Meditation: Finding my inner strength, focus and beauty Arts & Theater: Studying different perspectives and feeding my soul with artistic experiences Travel: Active traveler through EU, Asia, Africa and North America (back pack or visiting)