PROFILE • Proficient with Experience in IT industry comprising Linux System Administration, DevOps Engineering, Automation.
• Deployment Extensive experience includes SCM, Devops, Build/Release Management, Cloud Management and Containerization.
•Experience in working on DevOps/Agile Scrum operations and tools area
(Build & Release Automation, Environment service).
• Experience on Cloud innovations including Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service supplier (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
Significant Experience in:Devops Automation SVN/GITLAB CI/CD Jenkins Integration/Migration/Scripting Configuration DeploymentLinux/Unix. Cloud Build/Release Docker Playbooks Schedular/condor VMWARE
Mar 2019 — Present Devops Engineer, thales group San Jose
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and familiarity with troubleshooting techniques related to defect resolution.
• Configuration of HTcondor scheduler on machines.
• Supported, deployed, maintained, and troubleshoot various .Net applications and web services hosted on various web servers.
• Worked in a DevOps model and supported developers during development and test of code in pre-production environments and fixed operational issues after release of code to production.
• Svn TO Gitlab migration project, Jira-Gitlab Integration project .
• OS Specific Script Languages: Bash, PowerShell,Batch.CICD : Jenkins Pipeline Scripts.
• Experience with user interfaces that utilize REST API design .
• Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, Junit and Maven.
• Resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for SVN and GIT Responsible for versioning the sourcecode, releasing binary files and tagging on source files and release files and DNS multiple subnet automation.
Jan 2015 — Nov 2016 Devops/Cloud engineer, Vedams Hyderabad
• Troubleshoot infrastructure and network issues as possible causes of poor service performance and contribute in writing and in person to root cause analysis meetings as part of process improvement.
• Configured various jobs in Jenkins for deployment of Java based applications and running test suites and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
• Responsible for setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows,customization and plug-ins for the infrastructure.
• Involved in analyzing Business Requirements, Functional Requirement & High-level Design documents.
• Expertise in installing and configuring network infrastructure using routing and switching strategies.
• Administration of Web based Internet/Intranet Client/Server multi-tire distributed applications. EDUCATION
Jan 2017 — Dec 2018 Masters in computer sciences, University of Massachusetts
Jun 2012 — Jun 2016 Bachelors in computer sciences, Vellore institute of technology Vellore and release processes -designing and developing pipelines to deliver multiple daily releases to production.
• Communicate with all stakeholders throughout a project to gain clarification of requirements, provide project status, identify gaps, identify issues, discuss schedules
• Influence the work of others in order to drive medium & large projects to successful completion through effective project management, customer interaction, and IT coordination
• Effectively estimate the time it will take for themselves and others to perform tasks and are able to influence the team's work to be completed within those timeframes
• Provide support and enhancements for existing applications and procedures
• Effectively categorize support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency.
• Provide on-call support of bots, tools, and systems as requested.