• Fast learner, diligent worker and possesses a very highly motivated personality.
• Team oriented, enjoys collaborating with diverse professional groups/teams.
• Demonstrates great problem-solving skills by finding innovative ways of resolving complex problems in development of mechanical products
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY Anticipated Graduation: June 2020 Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.66 Relevant Course: Fluid Mechanics, Machine Design, Energy Conversion, Computer Aided Drafting, Thermodynamics, Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Material Science, Electrical Circuits, Vibrational Systems, Engineering Economics, and Computer Methods in Engineering.
• Programming Languages: MATLAB, C++, HTML5
• Software: SolidWorks, SAP, Ansys Fluent, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook.
USPTO - United States Patent and Trademark Office, Alexandria, Virginia 06/201*-**-**** Patent Examiner, Intern
• Reviewed patent applications to determine whether patents can be granted for inventions.
• Wrote legal office actions on patentability and responded to patent applicants.
• Reviewed patent applications to ensure conformity to formal requirements
• Studied latest innovations in digital and mechanical timepieces.
• Reviewed Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) to determine whether or not certain patents belonged in the correct classification.
The City College of New York, New York, NY 09/2016 – 06/2017 College Assistant
• Performed clerical work, such as answering and attending telephone calls.
• Assisted in statistical activities by collecting and compiling data.
• Maintained departmental records such as inventory control records, rosters.
• Operated computers and other electronic equipment in performing assigned tasks. PROJECTS
Reverse engineering toy Solidworks 05/2017
• Reverse engineering of a motorcycle toy was conducted in order to better understand the mechanical components inside at work while designing better specifications which appeal to kids of ages 6-11. Research Project: Drilling component Solidworks 07/2017
• Design of a measurement while drilling tool was created in order to gain more insight of petroleum industrial instruments with the most cost-effective materials. Honors
• Dean’s List, Fall 2019
• Dean’s List Spring 2019
• Dean’s List, Fall 2018
• Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
• English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
• US Citizen