Mohammed Bilal Uddin
Mob: +966-********* Iqama Status: Transferable
Email: email@example.com Holding Valid: KSA Driving Licence. Applied for the Position of Mechanical engineer
Overall 5 Years of experience in oil & gas construction field with Experienced in the Piping, pipeline construction & testing fields, Building construction (MEP) Work & firefighting system with innovative and creative capabilities.
Excellent Self Confident & having good interpersonal relations, hardworking and possess creative skills.
A team man with willingness to accept challenges and achieve the targets & goals.
Skilled in analysing problems and finding creative solutions.
Dynamic personnel management skills.
Willing to travel any location in KSA.
Fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu & Telugu with a working knowledge of Arabic. Qualification & International Certifications.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mech Engg) from Jawaher lal Nehru technological university, Hyderabad, Telangana state, INDIA.
Intermediate from Board of Intermediate, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Quality Control & Engineering Inspection from Advanced Training Institute Hyderabad. Work Experiences.
Position Held : Estimation engineer
Duration : 2 years 1 Month .
Firm : Naffco KSA.
● Leading the Estimation and proposal efforts of over 30 percent project of fire and protection equipment for Naffco a leading supplier of firefighting products and system in KSA.
● Analysing client requirements and project specification and produced 30 quotations per week.
● Providing customer support by answering technical questions and providing clarification.
● Provided support to the sales team which contributes in the improvement of the overall sales process.
● Coordinating between engineering and sales department for making estimation for customers.
● Making quotations for estimated project and coordinating between sales and estimation department for costing.
● Updating log books of commercial, industrial and technical submittals etc.
● Making site survey and providing report for fit out jobs or new ongoing projects.
● Flow up all pending, released projects and helping engineering department in delivering project on time.
● Maintenance supervising and making site survey.
● Preparing quotation for New projects and Maintenance projects. bilaluddin Page 2 of 3
● Preparing estimation for firefighting pumps, all kind of Valves, Fittings, Pipes and Fire Department Connections and fire alarm systems as per Aramco, NFPA standards.
Position Held : Mechanical Engineer.
Client : Ministry of Education.
Project’s : School Building.
Duration : 7 Months.
Firm : Yasser Mutlaq Al Othaibi Est.
● Providing technical advice and support on the design, engineering and construction of mechanical system for building project.
● Staying up to date with the least codes and standards.
● Maintaining good customer’s/consultants relationship.
● Continuous follow up with the head of design team & project engineers to ensure that the team’s targets are achieved.
● Efficient review of mechanical system design.
● The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
● Efficient review of material submittal.
● Raising RFI to get approval of executed work related to mechanical system like Plumbing, HVAC and firefighting Etc.
● Inspection of work progress and quality of the works performed.
● Providing full support to designing team for preparing as build drawings, after getting approvals of executed work as per codes and standard from consultant.
● Review all the drawing by using AutoCAD software.
● Guiding technicians for installation of gas and water supply, heating, kitchen and toilet ventilation, hot and cold water services, hvac for each classroom, and building management control to minor energy consumption and control the building.
Position Held : Qc (Piping/Mechanical).
Duration : 1 year
Client : Saudi Aramco.
Project’s : jizan refinery development project.
Firm : Nasser s.al hajri & partners cont.co.
Position Held : Mechanical Engineer (QC).
Duration : 1 Year.
Client : Reliance Industries Limited.
Firm : RS enterprises Fabricators & Erectors, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA. Responsibilities as Mechanical/Piping Inspector.
● Familiar with Saudi Aramco codes, standards & Specifications.
● Raising and closing of daily and weekly RFIS of concerned activities in their respective areas.
● Coordinate with site construction team on any quality issues.
● Preparation of All documents related from start to close out the job.
● Receiving Inspection of all Incoming Piping & Structural materials like Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Gaskets, Valves, plates, angles, channel & Beam etc. (By using relevant Codes and SAES, SAMSS, SATIP, SAIC, SATR, bilaluddin Page 3 of 3
Form-175) as per PO, and Review of MTC and Co-relation of heat no/batch no with MTC, if found ok, then maintain required documents and raising RFI to PID/PMT.
● Inspection of Pipe Spools & Structural Fabrications like Pipe Saddle Supports, Thrust Anchor, Structural Platforms Fit-Up, Fittings orientations, Dimensional checking, cutting & welding, as per specifications P&ID and IFC Isometric drawings.
● Preparing & Reviewing of final documentations and Test Packs prior to submission for PID/PMT approval to release for hydro testing by ensuring that all welding inspection and NDT activities affecting the quality of welds contained in each piping spools of an isometric have been completed and accepted.
● Visual Inspection of Completed Pipe Spools & Structural Items prior to shipment at site for Installation.
● Inspection of Pipes Stringing & Pipe Bending Activities.
● Inspection for Installation of Flange gasket and bolt tightening (By using Aramco & relevant standards).
● Issues NCR’s in Non-compliance activities and ensures corrective action are done.
● All tack welding to be monitored and inspected.
● Preparation of inspection request & maintain the reports. Checking of fit-up and co-ordinates of spool joints in erection work as per isometrics & Checking of various supports fabrication and installation is as per standard support specifications.
● Preparing & follow-up Internal Punch listing and ensuring that all installed items are as per IFC Drawing, Codes and relevant SAES, SATIP and SAIC.
Date of Birth : 23-06-1994,
Driving Licence No. : 242*******,
Marital : UNMARRIED
Religion : Islam,
Nationality : Indian,
Languages Known : English, Arabic, Hindi and Urdu. Endorsement:
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: 19/5/2020
Place: Al Khobar, KSA. Mohdbilaluddin.