SR. BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
Fairfield CA 94534
Business Development, Data Analysis, Database Development, Data Reporting, Master Data Management, Production Support for both Front End and Back End Data Systems, Weapon System Enterprise Architecture Design, Data Quality Assurance for Business Programs and Logistics Support Management Result-oriented Business Systems Analyst with IT background spanning 20+ years experience in Database Development and implementation of Enterprise Software Applications from requirements to deployment. Proven track record as a Go-To trouble shooter and effective problem-solver acting as a conduit between users community and software development team in highly complex business organizations. Recognized by peers and managers for achieving goals in implementing complex, high-visibility projects, excellent customer service and consistently exceeding expectations when presented with new challenges.
·Business Intelligence from Data Sourcing to Sophisticated Applications and Product Deliverables
·Experience with Master Data Management, configuring Datawarehouse into Star and snowflake Formats,
·optimizing Data Quality and Accessibility
·Production Support and Trouble Shooting( Front End and Back End)
·Familiar with R&D Processes for both internal and external requirements from the Organizations
·Data Governance and Data Quality Implementation
·Requirement Management, Change Management and Deliverables Sign off
·Data Visibility & Management Reporting
·Partnership & Collaboration with cross-functional teams
·Advanced Database Querying & Data Validation
·User Experience Design, Concise Business Views and Applied Critical Thinking setting stage for Technical Views
·System Optimization and Innovation
·Interface with vendors, both internal and external auditors
·Excellent Interpersonal Communication skills (Mentoring Jr Team members)
·Good understanding of Customer Relation Management
·Organized Product backlog and mitigated Risk for better Scope solutions
·Ability to create concise User Acceptance Criteria
·Good Data Quality for Reporting(AD-HOC, Crystal, Tableau) Functional / Technical Skills
ERP/CRM: Commercial Asset Visibility, Air Force and Commercial Materials Management, ECSS Air Force Enterprise system, Agile PM environments, Scrum Principles Framework, Green Belt 6Sigma, Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner Professional. Professional Experience
In Training From Jun 7, 2019 to Present
I have been in training for Agile Scrum Roles Certifications, Business Process Modeling and Database Modeling. I also took prerequisites for the courses toward my Master Degree in Computer Sciences. 1 of 5
Army Analytics Group, Fairfield, California 10/11/2015 to 6/7/2019 SR. BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
- DoD contractor – Secret clearance from 4/15/2019 to 4/15/2029 CompTia SecurityPlus
Maintain and Develop Database Tables for the Defense Talent Management System Agile/Scrum Environment
· Used Oracle PL/SQL to extract Data from DTMS, DFAS, CSLDO and CSLMO systems for Analysis.
· Production Support and Tickets Analysis for both Front End and Back End
· Provided LOE to customers after Data Researching and Functional Baselining (User Stories) to make sure Requirements are in Scope
· Change Management and Update to Product Backlog File
· Use Oracle Documents in the Oracle Support Website to justify the technical recommendations and update Use Case as Deliverable
· Implemented state of the art Defects tracking system for DTMS, DFAS, CSLDO and CSLMO data
· Managed Master Data(Critical Data, Reference Data, Historical Data) in all above systems from the Talent Management System for Data Integration and System Analytics
· Created cursors, triggers, packages and extensive stored procedures to handle data at both Front End (MS .Net Framework) and Back End.(Oracle Database 11G) using Oracle PL/SQL Through TOAD UI, Data Modeling, and DBMS.
· Collaborated with Functional and Development Team to create User Acceptance Criteria, Use Cases
· Created UAT adhering to User Acceptance Criteria and other deliverables to be signed off before Implementation
· Managed Data for active candidates to go through assessment processes and archived inactive personnel added to the system within the last 5 years
· Developed Complex Reporting Functions and Input Validations in the .Net Framework (VB, C#, Java Scripts using Visual Studio 2018)
· Posted Reports on Report Page with Filters for DTMS Users
· ETL using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Enterprise Manager
· Data mining and Data Modeling using Oracle Tools and TOAD
· Created Ad-hoc, Crystal, Tableau Reports using Oracle Reporting Tools and SSRS
· Used TFS to document Versioning of all Database Objects
· For DTMS (Defense Talent Management System), I worked on Talent Assessment Module, Executive Training Module, Executive Final Readiness Rating Module.
· For DFAS(Defense Accounting and Finance System), I worked on Defense Talent Accounting Module, Defense Talent Finance module
· Documentation using OneNote and Visual Studio
· Implement CAD1 to Applications per STIG mandate
· Database Assessment for Continuous Business Functional Improvements
· Use of MS Office (Vizio, Power Point, Word) and Adobe Reports for Approved Product deliverables (Approved UAT, Customer Help Page, etc.) that were posted in AWPS for all to review and learn. Kaiser Permanente Data Analysis Group, Oakland, California 7/5/2015 to 10/2015 SR. DATA ANALYST/ BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST (Temp Position) Created Access Database Tables to store compliant data and create metrics Agile/Scrum Environment
· Created and Enhanced Metric Tables using MS Access for compliant and non compliant data in all Bay Area Locations
· Analyzed Business Requirements using SQL and provided recommendations for reducing non compliant data
· Use MS Support Reference Documents for Technical Recommendations
· Use MS Office and Adobe Reports for Product Deliverables
· Documentation using Lotus Note
· Researched Business Intelligence Tools for all Implementation Effort (Tableau Maps, Data Visualization tools) Duravent Information Technologies Group, Vacaville, California 2/2015 to 6/2015 SR. DATA/BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST (Temp Position)
SAP Financial, Manufacturing, Work order, Cloud Logistics Reports for customers directly and through Help Desk Spicework system. SAP Electronic Data Interchange maintenance of Material Items and Transaction Documents both inbound and out bound
· Enhanced Metric Tables for Error Messages incurred in the system and optimized performance
· Analyzed Financial Business Requirements and provided weekly and monthly reports
· Researched Business Intelligence Tools for Global Implementation Effort (Amazon Redshift, Tableau, Data Visualization tools)
· Production Support for Supply Chain system
· Used SAP Support group documents for Technical Assistance in day-to-day tasking
· Documentation using Visual Studio, TFS for Database objectsVersioning
· Extensive experience with Supply Chain System for Parts and Equipments
· Created UAT adhering to User Acceptance Criteria and other Deliverables to be signed off by customer before Implementation
· Documented Lesson Learned and other actionable items
· Use MS Office and Adobe for Product Deliverables Array Information Technologies, WPAFB, Ohio 12/2012 to 11/2014 SR. DATABASE DEVELOPER/SYSTEM ANALYST
Business Requirements Management from AF Headquarter and Air Logistic Commands, Supporting Data Analysis in the CAV system (Commercial Assets Visibility), Automate Reports Generation, Software Server Upgrade for the Air Force Assets Visibility System at WPAFB AFMC/A4NL
· Provided Expenses and Funding forecasts from Repair and GFM (G Transaction) calculations and analysis of monthly AF logistic activities. Contributed data warehouse and data mining skills as a key member of implementation team for Metric Solutions and Customer Service Tracking. Gathered user requirements, developed data mapping for user interfaces and reports.
· Extracted Data from the CAV system for Analysis using Oracle PL/SQL, SSIS and provided recommendations to the Technical Team
· Manage Data for Movements of Supply Chain From different Air Logistic Commands
· Manage complex Logistic Movements data reconciling with Financial Processes
· Created Oracle Reports and scheduled batch job for every weeks
· Created Ad-hoc Reports using Oracle Reporting Tool and SSRS
· Assess Database for Business Process Improvements
· Documentation using Sharepoint, TFS
· Prepare Product Deliverables using MS Office and Adobe Reports
· Created UAT adhering to User Acceptance Criteria and other deliverables to be signed off by customers before implementation
· Volunteer to assist with DBA duties to meet Project deadlines Serco North America, Fairborn, OH 11/2009 to 9/2011 SR. BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
Actively support the Data Analysis for the Metric of Requirements Change Control System, Parts Inventory System, Warehouse Cataloging System, Equipment and Tools Management System, Logistic Supply Chain System, Logistic Financial Management System in the AF Major Command Expeditionary Combat Support System. 3 of 5
Used consultation and facilitation skills to conduct meetings, assemble requirements from cross-functional systems to achieve consensus and clear directions for project successes. Coached and mentored team members to prioritize, escalate issues and complete assignments.
· Managed business system analyses to build requirements tracking matrices, identify gaps, develop test plans & scripts, and execute testing with prioritization of issues/errors for resolution.
· Implemented Data-Marts for the Oracle Data Warehouse
· Master Data Management for Data Quality and Consistency
· Performed ETL (Oracle PL/SQL) From various Data Sources, write Transformation codes and Load into Oracle Data Warehouse using Informatica as a BI tool.
· Managed complex Logistic and Supply Chain data from multiple AF Commands to meet Availability for Business Requirements.
· Created weekly Reports and Ad-Hoc Reports using Oracle Tool and SSRS for Management to make Business Decisions
· Performed Data Quality, compared Transformed Data to Source Data for Data Integrity
· Created Unit Tests and UAT adhering to User Acceptance Criteria for End Users at implementation
· Engaged team members to work effectively with business functional partners, data modeling and data migration teams.
· Documentation using Sharepoint
· Extensive use of MS Office for Product Deliverables
· Created UAT and other deliverables to be signed off by customers before implementation
· Assess Database for functional and Technical Process Improvements Oasis Systems, Inc Beavercreek, OH 9/2008 to 9/2009 SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Reliable, well respected by System Architecture and Project Management as a systems analyst with extensive business and data analyses. Played a key role in the development of the Software and Hardware Certification and Accreditation System.
· Engaged in all aspects of systems consolidation of software and Hardware tracking, including business requirements analysis, documentation, data validation, data migration, software testing, training, and implementation.
· Data Analysis using MS Sequal Server, Data Reporting with SSRS
· Developed excellent relationships with cross-functional teams and technical teams.
· Delivered well-tested systems on time to support the A25 Project Management Manpower Assessment, Human Capital Strategic Planning, Over Head Capital Work Assessment Projects to comply with Air Force Acquisition Rules and Regulations
· Collaborated with Agile Combat Support (ACS) Architecture team to develop strategy for A5 Project Management Integration in the Intelligence System Architecture.
· Supported ACS Integrated Process Test Plans and ACS “Fit for Federation” documents using Sharepoint.
· Proficient with MS Office to deploy Product Deliverables
· Created UAT and other deliverables to be signed off by customers before implementation Select Tech Services Corporation, 4/2007 to 6/2008 PROJECT MANAGER
Project: Oracle Database Management to provide contract database integration Including Program Design, Logistics Structure and Planning, Development, Testing, Production, System Upgrade and Management applying Oracle PL/ SQL, Oracle APEX and ORACLE Enterprise Manager
·Worked closely with Oracle Technical Support Team to install Oracle Database on the AFRL
·Server Administer Oracle Application Software Database in a Windows Environment Structures Process by ASC controlled operations, incorporate Oracle HTML DB/Oracle Application Server, Oracle Backup/Recovery Utility, Oracle SQL loader, Export/Import Utilities and Oracle Security Management Requirements in the Air Force Research Laboratory Environment
·Successfully Deployment the migration of the Database from MS Access to Oracle Database and Oracle Application ASP for User Interfaces in the AFRL Integrated Contract Database
·Documentation using Sharepoint and Product Deliverables using MS Office
·Created UAT adhering to User Acceptance Criteria and other deliverables to be signed off by customers before implementation
B.S. in Management Information System with a minor in Financial Management System University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
B.S. in Zoology with a minor in Biochemistry,
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois
5 of 5