***** ******** **, ****** *******, VA -22192
Cell : 703-***-****
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Education : Bachelor in Computer science / HP ProLiant servers Certified / CCNA / A+ / Security +
In my career as a Information Technology Engineer, I have amassed a infinite array of skills and knowledge that would be invaluable. I thrive on challenge and the opportunity to exercise my skills and abilities and I believe you would find me a hardworking, dependable employee.
Among my attributes and accomplishments:
1-Outstanding client-interpretation relationship skills, employee management capability, and ability to train, support, and communicate with employees and managers on all levels.
2- HP Certified HP2-T16 (Industry Standard Architecture and Technology).
HP2-T17 ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers
3-B.Sci. degree in Computer Science Engineering with on-Networking engineering experience in; a background of five years as a Project Control Engineer(Internet Provider).
4-Strong technical aptitude with diverse computer programs as they relate to Networking Servers and project control(Internet Provider), including PC Hardware Maintenance .
5-Exceptional analytical and research proficiencies, complemented by excellent presentation, development, and deliver skills.
Team Lead - Network Operation center
Sep 2014 – Present
Employment Duration 4 yrs 5 mos
6900 Muirkirk Meadows Drive Beltsville, MD 20705 USA
• Monitor and Operate Data Centers critical functions and facilities to meet or exceed Service Levels for Verizon Business Data Center.
• Measure and record vital statistics and produce appropriate reports, including shift and weekly reports.
• Integrating network gear, windows / Unix servers, and storage devices build new Farms initiate and build the Network Layers and the Power Management for new Server Farms in Verizon Business Data Centers
• Perform cable assembly and rack installation for both new projects and exist ones .
• Participate in conference calls during an outage
• Provide 24x7 coverage in the datacenter, email, hotline, and Vendor escorts.
• Record and maintain accurate incident and change records and logs.
• Respond physically to trouble situations within the local facility and conduct troubleshooting (including of telecom circuits) as may be required.
• Detect and dispatch help for trouble situations within non-local facilities, and attempt remote troubleshooting if possible/practical.
• Conduct routine walkthroughs of local facility, correcting both appearance and functional imperfections.
• Provide 'Remote Hands' assistance, as requested by customers.
• Chaperone vendors and guests, as may become necessary.
• Provide hospitable and enthusiastic assistance to customers and prospects, whether on phone or on premises.
• Monitor, correct, and report observed infractions of security policies and procedures.
• Communicate regularly with peer Technicians in other HMS facilities regarding operational situations and health.
• Contribute suggestions for improvements in the quality, integrity, and efficiency of operations regularly.
• Adapt to temporary shift schedule changes required to deal with absences of other personnel.
• Walk through the facility to identify potential issues in Server Farms / UPS Unites and Cooling system Rooms.
Network Operation Center Engineer:
Dec 2012 – Sep 2014
Employment Duration1 yr 10 mos
6900 Muirkirk Meadows Drive. Beltsville
Network Engineer daily responsibilities plus the Below :
• VOATM, VOIP, IP, TCP, BGP, ATM, Data, Broadband Networking
• Data and Voice Network Management
• Transport Maintenance and Management (ADM, SONET, Digital Cross-Connects)
• Video service
• Familiarity with VOIP, VOATM, IP, ATM, Data, Optical, Broadband Networks, Broadcast and/or VOD Video.
1. FTTP Terminology – Migration Specialists
a. PON – BPON, enhanced BPON and GPON
b. OLT and ONT
d. ERX and VAR
e. CLLI codes and Circuit ID naming conventions
2. Upgrades process and verification
a. Follow MOPs to complete the upgrades
b. Verify all upgrades and associated customers are back in service
3. Project Fallout
a. Identify fallouts and log all
b. Identify groups to be contacted to resolve fallout
4. Project Tracking
a. Add projects and explain the meaning of entries in the NNMC
b. Explain meaning of various types of Fallout that are tracked and the project types that are recorded
c. Report on all completed upgrades
Break Fix Servers switches network connectivity ..etc
Data Center Operator
Company Name HCL Technologies
Dates Employed Jan 2012 – Sep 2012
Employment Duration9 mos
Location Jackson, Michigan Area
Design, implement, deploy, maintain, and configure data, voice, and video network LAN and WAN Networks as a Senior Network Engineer in HCL America group. In addition, provide performance engineering troubleshooting and analysis to Consumer Energy 48 Data Centers in Michigan .
* Provide monthly Infrastructure Network Performance reports to Executive Management and Service Delivery Managers.
* Provide ongoing network performance analysis and troubleshooting for the whole HCL / Consumer team. Manage all Network Management tools and resources for team.
* Provide and prepare Logical and Physical Model documentation and design input for the HCL / Consumer team Infrastructure as needed.
* Provide, design and implement Video Conference solution for HCL / Consumer team. Implemented over 70 Video Conference network solutions .
* Install and implemented several data centers` network infrastructures from start to completion in a timely fashion and on schedule.
* Provide and maintained data center network support
* Deliver enterprise nationwide network design, implementation, and installation of Cisco and Nortel routers and switches into the NPS environments.
* Deliver enterprise nationwide On-Call troubleshooting support for the Consumer Energy team environment.
* Provide configurations, installations, and implementations of MPLS, BGP, Frame Relay, T1, Multilayer LAN switching support for the NPS environments utilizing Cisco Systems` and Nortel`s routing and switching equipment: Cisco 6500s, Cisco 2811s, Cisco 3560s, Cisco 4500s and Cisco 2960s, and Nortel 8600s, 5510s, and 8010s.
Data Center Tech
Company Name Microsoft
Dates Employed Aug 2011 – Apr 2012
Employment Duration9 mos
•Imaging Servers,Monitor Servers Operation Systems (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008,Linux)
•Cabling Servers and connected to the Main Spine, Managements Consulting and I.L.O’s)
•Operate, monitor and maintain efficiency of the computer systems, servers, software’s and networks
•Program an effective data extraction and mining system within the data management system
•Troubleshoot the system failure and malfunctioning
•Responsible to maintain the efficiency of the system.
•Undertake program updates, debugging and troubleshooting as required.
•Create categories to store data as per its subject matter and relevance
•Maintain backup of the recorded data and maintain it safely .
Company Name Crothal at Inova Health System
Dates Employed Feb 2011 – Nov 2011
Employment Duration10 mos
Clinical Tech & Transporting Emergency patients Using Eclipsys patient flow solutions System from point A to point B – vehicle to bed, room to procedure, even building to building with taking care of them in PACU (Recovery Room / O.R)
Claim #1 provider of Patient Transport services to INOVA Hospital, serving over 70 Patients one day. This is the result of my patient transport management expertise providing solutions that go beyond software to ensure results. It’s about accountability and responsiveness.
In addition I was trained in safe handling procedures ( IVs,Life Pack, also CPR Certified from lifting protocols to infection control standards, but they must also be prompt and efficient while displaying kindness and courtesy to every patient, every time.
My dedicated patient flow and throughput patient transport solutions offer measurable improvements in both capacity and revenue. Managing patient transport services at INOVA HOSPITAL require me an expert leadership to the team that can impact satisfaction with this high-touch, high-visibility service.
US Army Corps of Engineers / Versar LLC
Environmental Support Engineer
Dates Employed Jan 2007 – May 2008
Employment Duration1 yr 5 mos
Develop and maintain effective relationships IRAQ Government, State Department, and numerous NGO agencies, contractors, managers, and staff to plan, execute and complete new construction, facilities improvements and operations in highly difficult, dangerous environments and to highest levels of quality, on-budget and on-schedule.
* Monitor, assess and report on strategic civil Re-construction projects funded by the Iraq Transition Assistance Office, the Government of Iraq,Iraqian Provincial Reconstruction Teams.
* Manage all stages of Baghdad environmental project identification, prioritization and scope development and funding plans for the Joint Reconstruction Operation Center in support to the implementation of the Baghdad Security and Stability Plan.
* Develop and execute a strategic and coordinated process to track Baghdad's environmental projects and facility operations.
* Identify critical-need areas and develop strategic plans to track reconstruction projects to coordinate efforts and avoid redundancy by working with the Baghdad Environmental Authority, district councils and neighborhood councils.
* Proactively direct environmental operations and maintenance projects in Baghdad in the role of operations and maintenance project manager.
* Assure accuracy and availability of information by maintaining document control and developing and maintaining an engineering reference library.
* Stand in for Senior-level Environmental Engineers during vacations and leave periods.
References are ready upon request