Bilingue : English - Français – Español - Persian
I am an applicant with outstanding manual skills. I have been self-employed in the past and have also worked for well-known companies such as Canadian-tire, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Robert transport. I have many years of experience in heavy duty transportation, building maintenance and construction, Restauration, sales and management as well as automotive mechanic
Transportation, Construction, Mechanic, sale and customer service (2002-2019)
TransPlus : Shunter driver and yard responsible
Load Force : Canada/USA truck and trailer driver
CSSS Montreal : Building maintenance
AlexPizza2=1, AlexConstruction : Self employed
VolksWagon : Automotive mechanic
Cohoes : sales and assistant manager
• June 2018- Dispatching course - Centre de transport de Montreal
• Dec 2014 – Universal truck and trailer Driving School - Montreal
• 2012 - Diploma in Building General Maintenance- Montreal.
• March and April 2012 – Internship Manoir de Verdun- Montreal
• December 2011 - Internship Municipal Office of housing- Montreal.
• February and March 2004 - Internship, Silver Star Mercedes-Benz- Montreal.
• 2002 to 2004 - Automobile Mechanic Training-Montreal
• 2002 - Mechanical Engineering Technology - College of Old Montreal.
• 2001 - High school- Montreal
Word, Excel, AutoCAD et PowerPoint
• Class 1 (A-Z) driver licence
• General Building maintenance DEP
• 2ND year apprentice automotive mechanic with a DEP
Intelligent design & construction (2016)
Assist the engineer in creating a basement from scratch under a building built in 1912
Experiencing different issues and finding a solution for each problem.
Organising the activities of the contractors recommended by the building engineer
Following up with contractors and reporting to the engineer with an hourly updates.
Being a multi-apartment manager and dealing with many tenants