Faisal M. Waheed
IT Support Specialist
IT Specialist & Assistant Programmer
Al-Ahleia Insurance Company S.A.K.P., Sharq, Kuwait.
• Respond to IT support requests raised from users either through personal attend or Via Phone or email or remotely.
• Disassembling computer systems and replace malfunctioned components to fix and resolve hardware issues.
• Documenting all repair processes and support tasks accomplished to help streamline procedures for future technical support actions.
• Uploading new software, updates, and new patches upon release to employee's workstations to thwart threats from penetrating networks.
• Setting up a new employee's personal computer, including hardware, required software, server permissions, and peripheral devices.
• Removing malware and viruses' threats from users' laptops and desktop systems.
• Installing and configuring various types of network hardware.
(EX: switches, access points, and print servers).
• Installing and configuring various types of printers and scanners.
(EX: HP, Epson, Canon, Kyocera, and Konica Minolta).
• Installing and configuring the attendance system and various types of CCTV systems.
• Monitoring and do the required maintenance of diverse software systems for OEM warranty requirements and other software systems licenses including security systems.
(EX: Microsoft, Adobe, Kaspersky, Cyberoam).
• Assess current system hardware and software to suggest modifications that help reducing lag time and improve system overall speed.
• Collaborate with vendors to plan the replacement of new hardware and software components to resolve advanced issues. 2008-03 - 2019-09
• Providing Company's departments and end-users with full IT support related to Applications, System software, Networking, Web Site, ADSL, Desktop PCs, Laptops, IT equipment and IT-Related Procurements.
• Providing all the previously mentioned technical support tasks and responsibilities for the company's nine branches in Kuwait.
• Providing technical training for employees (including branch's employees) and explain technical information to users in clear terms to promote better understanding and to ensure the best system usage. Education
Bachelor of Management Information Systems (MIS)
Modern Academy for Computer Science & Management Technology -
(20486) Dev Asp.Net MVC 4 Web Application.
(20487) Dev Windows Azure and Web Services.
(2543B) Core Web Application Technologies Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
(2544A) Advanced Web Application Technologies Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
Oracle RDBMS & SQL – Oracle Adv. SQL – Oracle Pl / SQL. Oracle Developer (Forms & Reports).
Name : Faisal Mohammad Waheed Fadel.
Date of Birth : 20th March 1984.
Religion : Muslim.
Nationality : Egyptian.
Civil Id No : 284*********.
Marital Status: Single.
2001-09 - 2006-05
IT specialists, also known as IT support specialists or information technology specialists, they provide support for IT departments and all end-users within the firm. They ensure that computer hardware and software, as well as networks and servers, work consistently and correctly. IT specialists install and implement programs, configure networks and databases, and provide full assistance to end-users. They tend to focus on one or more areas of IT support, such as day to day support, information security, database administration, or server maintenance.
This role requires extensive familiarity with IT processes and procedures, effective departmental communication and complete user support.