***, **** ******** ***** **** Shahbuddin Bldg Room No.25 Near Lucky Hotel, Bandra West, Mumbai-400050
Seeking an entry level job position in a reputed engineering ﬁrm to build a long term career by investing best of my technical knowledge and educational qualiﬁcation and to serve the organization with an outstanding output. Work Experience
AVIGHNAA Contractors Pvt Ltd / Advent Infracon
Apr, 2019 - Feb, 2020
Project - Construction of proposed oﬃce building of Maharashtra Maritime Board (MMB) project of Government Upliftment Trust as a Site Engineer.
Location - BKC, Bandra, Mumbai.
* Duties and Responsibilities -
1. Prepare Bar Bending Schedule.
2. Worked as a QC and QS.
3. Prepare Bar Chart etc.
4. Planing and Execution of day to day work.
5. Ensuring that all assigned work is completed within dead line. 6. Setting out project work in accordance with GFC drawing speciﬁcations (Architectural, Structural). 7. Maintenance of client Correspondence.
8. Maintenance of Daily Progress Reports and Registers. 9. Complete Site Co-ordination.
10. Client Co-ordination.
11. Management is a key of responsibilities.
DECOR HOME INDIA PVT LTD
Nov, 2018 - Apr, 2019
Worked under DAICEC (Dhirubhai Ambani International Conventional Exhibitional Center) JWC (Jio World Center) project of Relience Upliftment Trust as a Site Engineer. Location - BKC, Bandra, Mumbai.
*Duties and Responsibilities -
1. Supervision of Finishing work.
2. Supervision of Ceiling work ( Metal Ceiling, Gypsum Ceiling ) and Cut-outs. 3. Maintenance of Daily Progress Reports.
4. Client Co-ordination.
5. Checking and rectiﬁcation of work according to design plan. Education Details
Rizvi College Of Engineering
Year of completion: 2018
Government polytechnic Thane
Year of completion: 2015
Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
Bandra Urdu High School
Year of completion: 2012
Professional in Project, Planning & Management (PPM concept + MS Project + Primavera P6) from Synergy School of Business Skills
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint AutoCAD
Self Curing Concrete
Duration : July, 2017 - May, 2018
Team Size : 4
Reducing the curing age of concrete by adding admixture such as polyethylene glycol and acrylic acid. Interests/Hobbies
Travelling, Reading, Cricket, Carrom
DOB : 31/05/1997
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Marathi, Hindi
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : T1854381
Date Of Issue. : 18/12/2018
Date Of Expiry. : 17/12/2028
I am keen to continue my career and prepared to work hard in order to achieve my organization objectives and I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: 18/03/2020