SAJEELA ASHRAF - ACCA
A Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) with over 6 years’ professional experience in external & internal Audit and Financial Advisory.
Skilled in all aspects of the Audit & Financial Reporting and having in-depth knowledge of the IFRS. Industry Specialization:
- Real Estate Development,
- Professional Services.
Qualifications Institution Status
ACCA (UK) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Qualified M.Com Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Graduate PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. XS4 Financial Management - Lahore, Pakistan
Senior Accountant (January 2019 – December 2019)
XS4 is the leading one-stop corporate service provider for Entrepreneurs that wish to incorporate and do business in Pakistan. Its range of services includes company registration and incorporation, taxation and accounting services, business support and corporate secretarial services, audit & assurance, HR & payroll as well as ERP Implementation & support.
- Supervising overall the Accounts Department and reporting directly to the Accounts Manager to improve financial procedures,
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable,
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status,
- Provide technical support and advice to the Management and the Clients as and when needed,
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule,
- Support month-end and year-end close process using ERP software “Acumen Financials”,
- Ensure compliance with the IFRS.
Contact (Cell) : 00-971-**-***-****
E-mail : email@example.com
Visa status : Visit visa (Valid till 10th June 2020) Date of birth : March 23, 1986
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Pakistani
2 P a g e
2. RSM International - Islamabad, Pakistan
Advisory Associate (January 2016 – December 2018)
- Planning the assignments and coordinating with team members for the allocated tasks,
- Ensuring the timely completion of the ongoing advisory assignments ranging from bookkeeping till finalization and generating different reports for management,
- Ensuring and monitoring compliance with the regulatory (including taxation and corporate) and financial reporting requirements,
- Supervising a team of accountants on various assignments and reviewing their work,
- Liaising with the team of auditors for timely completion of their tasks,
- Reporting to the Manager on the allocated tasks and assigned teams. 3. Land Master Real Estate – Lahore, Pakistan
Accounts Executive (December 2012 – December 2015) Key responsibilities:
- Managing AR, AP and Fixed Assets,
- Bank Reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Monthly Payroll Management,
- Managing Work-In-Process and Accrued Income,
- Finalization of Accounts and drafting the Financial Statements for the review of the management,
- Reporting directly to the CFO on the departmental roles and responsivities. COMPUTER SKILLS
- MS Office (intermediary),
- Quick Books,
- Acumen Financials (ERP).
- English Fluent
- Urdu National language
Can be furnished on demand