CPP, CFE, CFI
SENIOR OPERATIONS and LOSS PREVENTION PROFESSIONAL with more than 20 years of experience specializing in process design, loss prevention, internal investigations, fraud prevention, asset management, risk management, insurance claim prevention, cctv/IP camera layouts, security access control systems, project management, audits, compliance, reduction in inventory shrinkage, cash management and retail chargeback. Experienced in retail management, marketing, branding, procurement, budgets and financial reporting, recruiting, hiring, training customer service and business development. Accomplished in leadership positions demanding strong operational, customer service and interpersonal skills, problem solving and multi-tasking abilities, high performer, excellent communication skills, confidentiality and initiative. SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Responsible for conceptualizing and developing safe and viable world-class Loss Prevention and Field Operations programs reducing fraudulent activations, inventory loss and internal theft from $1.9M to $250K in 18 months.
• Developed Retail Audit and Focus Store Programs to reduce stores operational vulnerabilities and risks. Shrink reduction 15%+ year over year.
• Successfully influenced strategic and operational policy, tactical execution, follow-up and accountability.
• Developed and retained cross-functional business partnerships to drive positive results. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) – Delivery Station, Hazel Park, MI 10/2019-2/2020 Station Operations Manager
Complete responsibility for inbound, outbound and sortation operations at a delivery station (24/7 last-mile carrier site)
Lead and supervised a team of Shift Managers (2-5 front-line shift assistants and managers) and associates in outbound or inbound operations.
Lead the sites EHS (environmental health & safety) program, recruited, trained floor associates. Analyzed health and safety conditions and implemented changes to prevent or eliminate risks through engineering control process changes or PPE (personal protective equipment). Streamlined incident reporting process and ramped up daily communication (via stand up meeting) and visuals for safe work practices
Certified Amazon Hazmat trainer. Managed hazardous waste shipments for the site according to RCRA regulations
Collaborated with cross functional leadership team to drive EHS initiatives and productivity
Responsible for the overall safety, quality, performance and customer experience of the shift.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures. 5S- Sort, Shine, Sweep, Standardize, Sustain
Safety audits daily and weekly of equipment pinch points, potential pinch points of overall conveyor systems.
Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals. Strategic planning and forecasting of labor for package volume; appraise performance, resolve problems; and address staffing needs.
Continually drove process improvements and motivated all associates to rise to the challenge.
Employee relations, employee engagement, safety committee and positive culture shift
Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
Continue to raise customer delivery success in the logistics industry Wireless Vision, LLC (T-Mobile TPR) – Bloomfield Hills, MI 6/2012 - 8/2019 National Operations & Loss Prevention Manager
• Coached and developed team members to support company initiatives for 660 stores in 28 states.
• Proactively led the organization to ensure a profitable, safe and fun environment.
• Collaborated daily with C-level and executive leaders for progression planning of Field Operation and LP programs and results; additionally, maintained industry standards and alignment using Shrink/CCTV/Fraud/BA Monitoring.
• Developed and executed innovative technological programs resulting in decreased robbery and burglary events by more than 60%. Developed operational and CPNI procedures.
• Created cash handling and credit card acceptance procedures and audit for compliance.
• Responsible for maintaining brand quality and integrity.
• Streamlined deposit tracking system for daily deposits, deposit creation and acknowledgement of pickup.
• Perform numerous internal investigations and interviews.
• Review documentation and audit records related to cash inventory.
• Compiled reporting and analyzed data to minimize shrink.
• Performed random process audits and held district managers and store managers accountable.
• Managed operations vendors and accounts.
• Re-designed, trained and executed to sales teams; the customer service experience to the "customer obsessed" approach which increased VOC scores and fostered an operational culture based on customer retention/loss reduction and prevention strategy.
• Created and implemented an ‘Alert Line,’ an integrity line program resource for all employees.
• Conducted investigations and interrogations with 95% admission success and partnered with local law enforcement and attorneys for successful prosecution and restitution.
• Promoted awareness, training and strategy utilization, resulting in:
• 50% sales revenue increase and 30% decrease in inventory and cash loss
• Reduction in insurance premiums and deductibles by 50%
• Constant reevaluation of strategies to strengthen the overall execution of programs and safety of the business.
Data Tech Café, Inc. Madison Heights, MI
Audit Consultant/Quality Control 6/2011 – 5/2012
• Responsible for conducting audits for a Michigan based wireless retailer comprised of 143 locations in 9 states.
• Areas of audit include but not limited to, compliance of locations operational soundness and practices of pre-established and current company procedures, policies, guidelines and all applicable state and municipal requirements of the legal nature.
• Utilized pertinent auditing principles and methodologies and enhanced based on mitigating circumstances.
• Collected and analyzed data, reported findings, and provided recommendations.
• Collaborated with field staff and corporate professionals to ensure execution and compliance. Hawthorne Valley Country Club – Westland, MI General Manager 1/1997 – 5/2011
• Responsible for administration, operations, purchasing, marketing and personnel management.
• Created and developed company handbook and guidelines for operations and employees.
• Recruited, hired, trained, coached, mentored and managed personnel consisting of: Banquet hall, Kitchen, Golf course, Retail, Parking, Grounds facilities and office personnel.
• Developed and maintained vendors and suppliers.
• Prepared inventory schedule for future business based on booked banquet and catering events.
• Placed orders weekly with broad line vendors; sought price reductions and negotiated pricing regularly.
• Managed all payroll, accounts payables and receivables, taxes and profit and loss statements.
• Achieved a 15% reduction in food cost and 20% reduction in labor cost.
• Compiled financials including CPA year-end filing, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports.
• Conducted weekly status meetings with staff and maintained relevant, updated reports. EDUCATION Bachelor of Science (BS), Criminal Justice: Wayne State University CERTIFICATIONS Wicklander-Zulawski Certified Advanced Interrogation Techniques Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – (CFE) certified fraud examiner International Association if Interviewers – (CFI) certified forensic interviewer American Society for Industrial Security – (CPP) certified protection professional AFFILIATIONS Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Member-Active (ACFE) Wireless Loss Prevention Council (WLPC) - Associate Director/Member Assumption Greek Orthodox Church and Cultural Center - Youth Group Advisor