+1-980-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Charlotte, North Carolina Open to relocation linkedin.com/in/shreeyag11 github.com/shreeyag11 CAREER OBJECTIVE
Obtain an opportunity to learn, absorb and refine my Web development, App development, Analytics, Project Management and Tech nical and Functional reporting skills to achieve constant growth as a person and a professional in the f ield of Computer Science. I would also like to work with a dynamic firm and overcome all the challenges in the project on time. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina August 2019 – May 2021 (Expected) Master of Science (MS) in Computer Science with GPA: 4.0 Relevant Coursework: Algorithm and Data Structures, Database Systems, Software System and Design Implementation. University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India August 2015 – May 2019 Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology with CGPA: 8.8/10 Relevant Coursework: Software Engineering, Object Oriented Programming Methodology, Advance Database Management Systems, Web Programming, Cloud Computing.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES, SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION
• Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server 2018, MongoDB.
• Programming Languages: Java, Python (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciPy), Git.
• Project Management: Waterfall, Agile methodology, Scrum, SDLC
• Certifications: Intermediate SQL for Data Science, Joining data in SQL, Intermediate Python for Data Science, Programming, Data Structures and Algorithm using Python, Cloud Computing, Codeless Website designing.
• Web development intern, Sammey INC., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India June 2017- July 2017 o Drafted SEO friendly content for website which lead to more lead generation to the clients which helped excel in various online marketing methods.
o Designed front-end UI for web applications as per the requirements of company's client, with regular updates and modifications as and when required.
o Developed And formulated a robust and strong backend scripting which not only led to streamline flow of UI but also functioned to have a full control to the user making it highly dynamic and more functional in nature. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Food Delivery Application September 2019 - December 2019 The objective of the project was to design a database for food delivery service on campus at UNC Charlotte. Using ER diagram, normalization, and schema design the database was designed. The database consists of multiple tables consisting lots of data in them. Designed a n EERD for the food delivery application and implemented it using MySQL: Joins, triggers, procedures were implemented. We have also interfaced it to UI with basic functionality. Tool used: MySQL Workbench
• Automatic Letter Generation using Kiosk System September 2018 - May 2019 This kiosk system is used to automate the generation of letters for an institute where anyone who had the app could interact with the administration using an appropriate formal letter format. It will automate the letter generation and will help to track the letter thus helping us to save the time. This system will be helpful for the admin office as they can maintain the record of the letters from studen ts on the computer system rather than maintaining the hardcopies. Tool used: Android Studio
• Society Manager October 2017 - February 2018
Participated in Inter-collegiate project competition on Smart city. The application covers the Society Management, Women Safety, Health and Empowerment, and a Climate Control and Disaster Management Module. We consider this application as an All in One Smart City Working Application for the citizens. The aim of this project is to have a Hassle Free all in one application to help citizens’ life their life a better way. Tool used: Android studio