Nizamudheen Ebrahim K K
Mob No: 009**-*********
Whatsapp No: 00971- 528252707
Looking for a position as warehouse manager where I can apply my years of experience in inventory management, logistics and distribution.
• DEGREE: Bachelor of Economics from Calicut University, Kerala, INDIA. (2001-2003).
• Oracle Application
• Microsoft Office
• Tally ERP 9.
MELLOW PULSES & SPICES PROCESSORS, UAE
• Managing all processes and functions within a busy warehouse.
• Managing all the export and import related works.
• Managing a team of up to 100 employees within the warehouse.
• Coordinating racking and storing.
• Maintaining high standards of materials handling.
• Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
WORK EXPERIENCE (SEP 2013 – JAN 2020).
• Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
• Using automated computer systems to monitor stock control.
• Implementing new projects.
• Producing incident and performance reports for senior managers.
• Making sure that all freight receipts and deliveries are carried out in time.
• Scheduling work & rot as to meet fluctuations in staffing levels & workloads.
• Leading, motivating, training and developing staff.
• Updating & maintaining computerized & paper based administrative records.
• Responsible for the disciplinary & grievance procedures.
• Working with team leaders to review procedures & maximize customer satisfaction. TRANSIND HOLDING, QATAR
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
• Responsible for planning out all warehouse resources & activities in relation to companies objectives & targets. Also keeps track of stock using computer systems, allocating space for storing goods & organizing special requirements for stock.
• Supervising the planning, assigning and direction of all warehouse staff in receiving, stocking, pick/pack and shipment of product for the shift.
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
• Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
• Manage a delivery team; ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
• Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
WORK EXPERIENCE (OCT 2005 – SEP 2012).
IDBI BANK, INDIA
Responsibilities: Account Opening, Credit card sales& Personal loan.
• Warehouse Management
• Stock Control
• Performance Management
• Inventory Control
• Operational Efficiencies
• Staff Recruitment
• Ability to motivate a team
• Problem solving
Visa Status : Visit Visa
Validity : Until June 15th.
Passport No : M 0910434
Date of Birth : 8th Aug, 1982
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Muslim
Marital Status : Married
Dependent : Wife & 2 Children
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Arabic.
Permanent Address : Puthiya Purayil,Cherukulam
Calicut – 673611
I assure that if given an opportunity to serve, will make my presence and absence left in your esteemed organization.
Nizamudheen Ebrahim K K
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
WORK EXPERIENCE (APRIL 2003 – AUG 2005).