Name: Jitu Choudhury
Email: email@example.com, Cell: 1-408-***-****
Seeking a sales, marketing or management position.
• Experienced in business management, business development and technology sales, and regional account manager.
• 22 Years in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Software, FPGA Prototyping, Intellectual Property
(IP), ASIC consulting, and design services.
• Took many new start-up product concepts to commercialization in the area of Solar, UML Software, and IPs. Managed internal and external relationships, accelerating the process of “IP Patent to Product”.
• Strong in sales, business development & negotiation; closed multi-million-dollar contracts while building a business network with companies in UK, USA, Canada, UAE, and China. Career Summary
Jan 2016 – Current, Trio Venture, Director, Fremont, CA
• Trio Venture has been carrying out consulting contracts in areas of Intellectual Properties, Software development, helping business start-ups, business development, real estate land development and business sales.
Sept 2017 – Dec 2018, Corporate Relations Manager, IRUSA, Alexandria, VA
• Developed relations with Corporations ( Intel, Cisco, J&J, Google, Facebook, and Apple), and high net- worth individuals around the USA, created new business opportunities and developed tools and Apps, raised $4.1M from individuals plus via online App (IRUSA Digital coin project). Jan 2016 – Current, Licensed Broker, VP Corp. Dev. and marketing, Pacific Realty Partner Inc & Area Growth Manager, Movoto Inc., San Mateo, CA,
• As a California licensed broker, my role is to hire, train and retain new staff to grow for the on-line software driven real estate brokerage firm. Closed many deals in Business Sale, Residential and land development. Branded and marketed the company, developed new sales strategy and partnerships programs.
June 2014 – Dec 2015, Director of Sales, San Jose, S2C Inc., As director of sales, and with additional roles in establishing a strategic partnership and alliance programs with 3rd parties, implementing new sales and marketing strategy for a leading FPGA prototyping company.
• Responsibilities included cold calling, networked to opening new accounts and territory; all Western USA; Key accounts Apple, Imaginations, PMC – Sierra, Microsoft, Qualcomm- Atheros Group, AMD, ARM and Intel in India. Worked closely with Rep firms based in Canada, India, and Silicon Valley. Arranged and planned Press Release, Tradeshow such as ARM Tech-Con, and DVCon. Strengthen mutual alliance with companies like Xilinx, Altera and ARM.
• Created partnerships with Mentor Graphics, ARM, Imagination, and Rambus Inc. Together build TSMC and Synopsys alliance program. Made joint Press Release and market entry strategy. Oct 2012 – March 2014, Dir of Operations, Sales and Marketing, ASS Law, Winnipeg, Canada.
• Immigrate Law firm, my role was global operations director, including saling programs to high networth clients, developed marketing strategy, drove business in Winnipeg, UAE Dubai, Cairo Egypt, and Vietnam increased business sales by 200% in 18 months.
Oct 2004 – Oct 2012, Founder, CEO. ASIC IP (UK & USA)
• This Semiconductor ASIC IP (Consulting) and design integration solutions company based in Silicon Valley California subsequently relocating to the UK in 2007. We specialized in the commercialization of intellectual property IP, particularly focusing on new products within the software, portable electronics, microelectronics, connectivity solutions, low carbon technology, renewable energy and solar PV and solar thermal technology product development. Created a portfolio of 20 semiconductors “connectivity” IPs, USB, PCIx, 1394, LDO etc.
Role; Marketed the company via international trade fares DAC, DATE, IPSoC.
• Developed a network of semiconductor (IP partners, Consulting, Design service, and alliance).
• Licensed IP to corporations like Cisco Systems, Toshiba, and Silicon Graphics, TSMC, Siltera, Key ASIC Chartered Semiconductor.
• Conducted market entry strategy for a Non-Invasive liquid scanner for UK Space Center., & Digital Antenna for a start-up. Developed (Patent pending) designed and developed solar thermal and solar photovoltaic system using a pioneering “dual-system” technology for UK market, won UK government ward for innovative technology.
Oct 2007 – July 2009 Axilica Ltd, Vice President Business Development UK. Responsible for bringing a new software (UML) tool to market, managing the full project lifecycle including product development, positioning, branding, and marketing.
• Secured additional project funding of £1.1M ($2M). Raised awareness through leading EDA conferences, high-profile EDA - Software journalists and media,
• Personally generating 30 new clients, including the UK Ministry of Defense. Engaged with early adoption clients included Sony, ST, Thales, Rolls Royce and Jaguar. Created 3rd Party strategic partnerships agreements with British Aero Space Engineering, BAE, Selex Galileo, ARM and IBM. July 1997 – September 2004 Executive Sales, Synopsys Inc. (Avant!). Mountain View Synopsys Inc.: Instigated and developed the (Avant!) third-party partnership program which generated $25M additional revenue for the business unit. The program’s success paved the way for a second groundbreaking initiative, the provision of Design Services (Consulting). Created the new business unit from scratch including training sales force. EDA - Software - and Design Services Sales of $40M were generated across the team, with an individual sales contribution of $2. 3M in the first 12 months. Personally, achieved sales of $17.4M selling EDA - Software tools, IP and (Consulting) design services.
1. Synopsys Inc. Solutions Target Account Manager; Role: Closed sales of $17.4M selling EDA - Software tools, IP, and Consulting, design to companies like Philips, Toshiba, LSI, and ST Micro, Altera, Xilinx, Cypress, National Semi, and 60+ territory accounts. 2. Synopsys Inc. / Avant!) US Sales: Major Accounts, Role: Trained sales force of 80+ on IP sale and Design Services engagements. The technical expertise of complex SoC design and sales ability, achieved personal sales of $2. 3M, with clients including Lucent, Intel, LSI Logic and Sun Microsystems.
3. Avant!) US Sales: Design Services Manager, Role; Established a new Design Services business unit, helped to create infrastructure including the business model, contract documentation, proposal SOW, frameworks and presentation materials as well as creating draft contract and pricing models. 1996 – 1997 Consultant Engineer, Cadence Design Systems Inc., UK & San Jose USA, Cadence global business provides front-to-back design tools and services for all aspects of IC design. I personally worked on ASIC design project; mainly on back-end place and route activities. Specialist Technical Knowledge
• Knowledge of electronic design automation (EDA), Cadence, Synopsys, (and Avant!) Tools.
• Developed and implemented EDA - software ASIC methodology flow for tier one companies.
• Worked on semiconductor intellectual property rights & patents. & 3rd party IP licensing models.
• Sourced, product development, and manufacturing partnership agreements in China, India and EU.
• Understand and open to learning new tools and business approaches to succeed. Very hard working, committed, focused, always delivered assigned annual quota and business objective in many posts. Education
• MBA in Global Management. Uni. of Phoenix, San Jose, USA.
• M.Sc. in Microelectronics and Information Systems. Liverpool JM University, UK.
• B. Eng. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering. Liverpool JM University, UK.
• Advanced Diploma in Microelectronics. Loughborough College, UK
• CA BRE Broker # 01998576