Ref: For The Post Of Mechanical Engineer .
With all due respect I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I, NOOR UL HAQ ADNAN(B-TECH in Mechanical Engineering).Have been looking forward to associate myself with a Progress and professional organization where there is Growth and potential for realization of a person's Abilities and skills. I am here with forwarding my curriculum vitae seeking an Assignment in your esteemed organization. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I have worked on and Learned a great deal from several very interesting and commercial & Residential projects
Please find an attachment for your kind consideration. Waiting for your response. Thanking you.
NOOR UL HAQ ADNAN
NOORUL HAQ ADNAN
Contact No: +974-****-****(Qatar)
To achieve a successful position in an esteemed organization and to contribute efficiently for the growth of the organization and there by satisfying personal goals and would like to maintain long-term relation with the organization. Job Experience:-
• 5year’s Of Experience (2year’s in Qatar,) in Mechanical installations (Plumbing, Drainage HVAC, Firefighting & irrigation system) of various projects with leading contracting companies.
1. From December -2018 to Present -, working as Project Engineer (Mechanical) in ITCC-Imperial Trading &Contracting Company (A grade contractor), Doha, Qatar.
2. From April 2018 to Nov 2018 –Worked HVAC Engineer (Mechanical) in Q-MEP Contracting Company, Doha, Qatar.
3. From March 2015 to Feb 2018 –Worked Site Engineer (Mechanical) in ACS Enterprises Design & Execution Of All Air Conditioning Systems. Hyderabad, India. Major accomplishments :-
Ongoing :Almeera convenience store at Rawdat Al Hamama- Alkheesa,( Qatar) 1. Building Project (G+2) of QAF-Qatar Armed forces communication center,(Qatar). 2. Building Project in Msheireb Downtown Doha, Phase 2. (Qatar) 3. Qatar Rail Metro Green Line Project.,(Qatar)
Work Experience :-
• Project Engineer - Almeera convenience store, Qatar Armed forces communication center,
• Hvac Engineer – Msheireb Downtown Doha, Phase 2 & Qatar Rail Metro Green Line ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Handling procurement, material delivery, site supervision, inspections &solving site issues
• Supervised and around 15-20 site inspections completion reports per day.
• Reviews inspection test plan, method statement, prequalification and material submittals of the Project.
• Verifies accuracy of shop drawings in compliance to the consultant’s design and specification.
• Confirmed and resolved invoice issues and updated shipment status information.
• Coordinate with the architectural and structural design engineer working on the same project.
• Review of material submittals to ensure compliance with the contract specifications.
• To attain all the meetings with client, contractors and suppliers.
• Evaluation of BOQ as per site condition and work progress basis.
• Evaluation of monthly billing as per the monthly work progress.
• Making changes in design as per site condition & client.
• Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to address site issues.
• Aided project managers in the preparation of handover and commissioning plan.
• Complete aware of QCDD testing & commissioning Process.
• Completed project with QCDD, kahramaa & other authority’s approvals.
• Monitoring preparation/updation of logs (IR/MIR/RFI/material etc…)
• Monitoring of Sing lists given by Consultant, Client and government authorities.
• Submission of O&M G &W, spare parts materials as part of project closeout.
• Arrangement of end user trainings.
• Collection of completion certificate.
• Chilled water piping (supply, return), Ducting works (Supply, return, fresh, Exhaust), Air handling units (AHU), Fan coil unit(FCU), VRF systems, Split units, Dampers, Pumps, insulation, Maintenance etc.
• Get approved HVAC shop drawings, Work method statement and Project Specification from Project Engineer.
• Ensure the HVAC Ducts, Fittings, Accessories and Child water pipes are available and approved by Inspection department prior to installation.
• Ensure sufficient hand tools, power tools, ladder and scaffolding are available for installation.
• Coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities.
• Active involvement in weekly meetings with the Project management and QC Supervisor and manager to resolve the site related issues.
• Assist the commissioning Team in Pre-commissioning & Commissioning stages of all HVAC Equipment’s.
• Analyze project performance objectively and provide up to date progress reports.
• Ensure that the work is completed on time with given standards and specifications.
• Reviewing the Material submittals for all the materials being used on the Job
• Submitting HVAC clearance to Civil Department after completion of work.
• Co-ordinate with workers regarding assembly of components and making sure that the installation are carried out properly.
• Submit site daily, weekly and monthly progress reports as per our site requirement. Academic Qualification:-
• B-Tech – Mechanical Engineering – 2012 - 2016
Technical Qualification :-
• Diploma in Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Health & Safety Qualification:-
• National Examination Board Occupational Health Safety (NEBOSH HSW)
• Institution of occupational safety and health(IOSH)(U.K)
• Diploma in Health safety environment(OHSA)
• Diploma in Construction safety(OHSA)
• Diploma in (FIRE MARSHAL)Qatar.
• Diploma in (FIRST AIDER)Qatar.
• Design Software :AutoCAD.
• Application : Windows 2010, MSOffice.
• Hard working and Dedicated.
• Work under stress.
• Organization skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness to improve.
• Easy to adapt situation with standing long working hours.
• Ready to accept any challenging assignment.
• Date of Birth : 20/02/1994
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Single
• Religion : Islam(Muslim)
• Languages Known : English, Urdu,Hindi.
• Passport No : M7643673
• Visa Status : Working visa with NOC (Available). Declaration
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
(NOOR UL HAQ ADNAN)